388 E Ocean Blvd UNIT 612, Long Beach, CA 908021 bed, 1 bath, 680 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1.07 acres
- Multi Family
- Built in 2004
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2006 for $363,000
- Parking: Carport, 1 space
- View: City
- Business Center, Close to East Village Arts District, Close to Entertainment and Restaurants, Close to Fri. Farmer's Market, Close to the Ocean, Club Room, Concierge, Fitness Center, Granite Countertops, High Ceilings, Open Layout, Pool/Spa, Subterranean Parking, Walking Distance to Public Transportation, Washer-Dryer in Unit
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 18.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 680 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 7278017130
- Zillow Home ID: 68994393
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 388 E Ocean Boulevard UNIT 612
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Downtown market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 34% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 102% higher than in Long Beach, and 47.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Downtown home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Long Beach.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Downtown home values.
- # 1$381K33.52,180
- Unit P1$1.42M23.52,180
- Fl 7th$293K11--
- Unit 1704$455K11720
- Unit 311$288K11746
- Unit 502$318K11600
- Unit 1705$470K221,200
- Unit 902$356K11600
- Unit 516$457K221,020
- Unit 1415$323K11680
- Unit 104$454K221,160
- Unit 105$289K11680
- Unit 208$415K22990
- Unit 211$285K11680
- Unit 214$307K11680
- Unit 316$445K221,020
- Unit 404$314K11680
- Unit 416$396K221,115
- Unit 504$306K11680
- Unit 506$314K11680
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!