- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
388 Mary Ave, Westerville, OH 430813 beds, 2 baths, 1,732 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 9,583 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1976
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $158,000
- Price/sqft: $91
- Finished basement, 588 sqft
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,732 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Lot depth: 123
- Lot width: 78
- Parcel #: 080005594
- Zillow Home ID: 34007467
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 388 Mary Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 43081 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 36.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 76.2% higher than in Westerville, and 44.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 43081 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Westerville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 43081 home values.
- 43 Grangefield Ct Westerville, OH$180K32.51,752
- 47 Grangefield Ct Westerville, OH$162K31.51,664
- 385 Mary Ave Westerville, OH$187K322,506
- 393 Mary Ave Westerville, OH$170K321,392
- 370 Mary Ave Westerville, OH$153K31.51,636
- 46 Tammerlane Ct Westerville, OH$163K32.51,794
- 377 Mary Ave Westerville, OH$174K32.51,725
- 401 Mary Ave Westerville, OH$148K321,613
- 54 Tammerlane Ct Westerville, OH$131K221,175
- 410 Mary Ave Westerville, OH$170K331,712
- 52 Grangefield Ct Westerville, OH$161K31.51,672
- 44 Grangefield Ct Westerville, OH$166K32.51,685
- 62 Tammerlane Ct Westerville, OH$215K221,836
- 369 Mary Ave Westerville, OH$174K32.51,688
- 409 Mary Ave Westerville, OH$164K321,377
- 358 E Park St Westerville, OH$155K321,404
- 366 E Park St # SR Westerville, OH$148K31.51,176
- 80 Orchard Ln Westerville, OH$162K311,114
- 70 Tammerlane Ct Westerville, OH$91K------
- 361 Mary Ave Westerville, OH$185K32.51,688
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.