388 Queen St, Bridgeport, CT 066062 beds, 1 bath, 1,116 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1943
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2014 for $125,000
- Price/sqft: $112
- Parking: 0 space
- Basement, Bedroom, Full Bath
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,116 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Parcel #: M:2362 B:05
- Zillow Home ID: 58774000
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 388 Queen Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06606, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 7.3% lower than in Bridgeport, and 124.8% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 06606 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Bridgeport.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06606 home values.
- 378 Queen St Bridgeport, CT$159K311,356
- 368 Queen St Bridgeport, CT$136K311,116
- 358 Queen St Bridgeport, CT$169K311,308
- 377 Queen St Bridgeport, CT$146K311,308
- 387 Queen St Bridgeport, CT$136K211,116
- 367 Queen St Bridgeport, CT$216K321,701
- 398 Queen St Bridgeport, CT$137K211,116
- 348 Queen St Bridgeport, CT$146K211,382
- 397 Queen St Bridgeport, CT$143K321,228
- 355 Queen St Bridgeport, CT$161K321,152
- 349 Queen St Bridgeport, CT$156K311,224
- 408 Queen St Bridgeport, CT$160K411,260
- 407 Queen St Bridgeport, CT$125K211,116
- 338 Queen St Bridgeport, CT$175K421,750
- 295 Ruth St Bridgeport, CT$138K211,116
- 417 Queen St Bridgeport, CT$138K211,116
- 285 Ruth St Bridgeport, CT$172K421,386
- 335 Queen St Bridgeport, CT$230K52.51,850
- 305 Ruth St Bridgeport, CT$132K211,324
- 275 Ruth St Bridgeport, CT$134K311,219
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.