3880 Danberry Dr, Easton, PA 180454 beds, 3 baths, 2,264 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.47 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1987
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air, Heat pump, Other
- Last sold: Jul 2012 for $184,000
- Price/sqft: $81
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street, On street, 2 spaces, 510 sqft
- View: Territorial
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,264 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: M8 11 52 0324
- Zillow Home ID: 10140335
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3880 Danberry Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 18045 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 42.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 176.5% higher than in Palmer Township, and 40.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 18045 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Palmer Township.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 18045 home values.
- 3870 Danberry Dr Easton, PA$283K42.52,254
- 2740 Fleetwood St Easton, PA$282K42.52,260
- 2743 Fleetwood St Easton, PA$295K42.52,254
- 3860 Danberry Dr Easton, PA$311K53.52,764
- 3881 Danberry Dr Easton, PA$289K432,254
- 2732 Fleetwood St Easton, PA$325K42.52,584
- 2733 Fleetwood St Easton, PA$280K42.52,294
- 3891 Danberry Dr Easton, PA$283K42.52,221
- 2731 Kingsview Ave Easton, PA$282K42.52,524
- 3850 Danberry Dr Easton, PA$295K42.52,165
- 3900 Danberry Dr Easton, PA$281K42.52,251
- 2670 Farmhouse Ct S Palmer, PA$272K432,282
- 2660 Farmhouse Ct S Easton, PA$276K42.52,254
- 3901 Danberry Dr Easton, PA$266K42.52,370
- 2726 Fleetwood St Easton, PA$301K42.52,568
- 2741 Kingsview Ave Easton, PA$202K31.51,950
- 2731 Fleetwood St Easton, PA$294K42.52,556
- 3840 Danberry Dr Easton, PA$307K42.52,251
- 2730 Kingsview Ave Easton, PA$328K32.52,194
- 2720 Farmhouse Ct N Easton, PA$383K63.54,106
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.