3880 Heatherglen Dr, Columbus, OH 432213 beds, 2 baths, 1,224 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Our house has new paint inside and out, newer appliances, new fence, new AC, tile floors, and many updates and upgrades. This three bedroom ranch is in northwest Columbus within Hilliard School District. It has three bedrooms, two full baths, nice kitchen, two car garage, a large, dry, almost finished basement, and a large backyard with privacy fence.
Very kid and pet friendly, yet quiet as well.
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1988
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2006 for $144,600
- Disability Access
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Partial basement
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,224 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Lot depth: 139
- Lot width: 53
- Parcel #: 560208301
- Zillow Home ID: 34082736
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3880 Heatherglen Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Dexter Falls, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 49% lower than in Columbus, and 21% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Dexter Falls home values rise more quickly than other regions in Columbus.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Dexter Falls home values.
- 3872 Heatherglen Dr Columbus, OH$155K31.51,430
- 3888 Heatherglen Dr Columbus, OH$154K31.51,430
- 3864 Heatherglen Dr Columbus, OH$145K31.51,430
- 3887 Maidens Larne Dr Columbus, OH$161K321,224
- 3879 Maidens Larne Dr Columbus, OH$166K31.51,800
- 3900 Heatherglen Dr Columbus, OH$169K31.51,430
- 3895 Maidens Larne Dr Columbus, OH$169K31.51,430
- 3871 Maidens Larne Dr Columbus, OH$168K31.51,430
- 3883 Heatherglen Dr Columbus, OH$103K32.11,345
- 3881 Heatherglen Dr Columbus, OH$90K32.51,345
- 3887 Heatherglen Dr Columbus, OH$107K32.51,344
- 3877 Heatherglen Dr Columbus, OH$108K32.51,345
- 3856 Heatherglen Dr Columbus, OH$171K321,308
- 3889 Heatherglen Dr Columbus, OH$106K32.51,345
- 4938 Kilconnel Dr Columbus, OH$161K321,830
- 3875 Heatherglen Dr Columbus, OH$107K32.51,345
- 3893 Heatherglen Dr Columbus, OH$91K321,345
- 3863 Maidens Larne Dr Columbus, OH$177K321,224
- 3871 Heatherglen Dr Columbus, OH$89K21.51,345
- 3895 Heatherglen Dr Columbus, OH$94K32.51,345
Nearby Schools in Columbus
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292