3883 20th St, San Francisco, CA 941144 beds, 2.5 baths
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Innovative Design Unparalleled Location Vibrant Urban Living
3883-3885 20th Street
Presenting Two Urban Residences on the Park:
3883 20th Street: 4 bedroom, 2.5 bath, two story condo with private yard; asking $1,795,000
3885 20th Street: 3 bedroom, 2.0 bath, top floor condo with private roof deck; asking $1,395,000
Each Modern Residence Features:
? Design by award-winning firm, Zack de Vito Architecture
? Sophisticated modern finishes with creative industrial accents
? Contemporary floor plan with stunning master suite
? Chef?s dream kitchen with professional appliances & breakfast bar
? Sensuous baths with custom porcelain tile & designer fixtures
? Pristine hardwood floors and modern wood-burning fireplace
? Expansive private spaces for outdoor living
? Large private storage at ground floor
? One car side-by-side parking
? Dramatic Dolores Park Vistas at a prime location on the park!
Working with the strong bones of a traditional 20?s floor plan, the award-winning team at Zack de Vito Architecture has created two inspired city residences for modern living. The kitchen has taken center stage as the soul of the house: open to the gracious living and dining space and well-suited for entertaining. The renovation of the outdoor space, enhanced by the coveted microclimate of the Mission Dolores area, includes an expansive private roof deck, with panoramic views of the neighborhood, and a private south facing garden. The combination of innovative design, sophisticated finishes, and dramatic outdoor living space has produced two sensational residences.
Perfectly positioned at the top of Dolores Park, this prime location affords vistas to its dramatic sweep of lawn and glimpses of the amazing city skyline beyond. Located at the south edge of the original Mission settlement, Dolores Park serves as the epicenter of the urban neighborhoods that surround the park: the characteristically hip and culturally diverse communities of the Castro, the Inner Mission, Valencia Corridor and Noe Valley.
Vibrant Urban Living:
The Mission Dolores area is now a destination that has surpassed the San Francisco waterfront as a gathering space for urban dwellers seeking not only the best micro-climate of the city, but the diversity of services, cuisine and culture that are just steps away. The area?s thriving urban corridors comprise a melting pot of cultures, cuisines and urban residents. Produce bins line the sidewalks in front of colorful Latino markets and the aroma of fresh roasted coffee beans emanates from the first-class cafes. The area also hosts the most creative spectrum of arts, entertainment and shopping available in the city.
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Zillow Home ID: 2111048249
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3883 20th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Eureka Valley - Dolores Heights - Castro, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 25.5% higher than in San Francisco, and 70.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Eureka Valley - Dolores Heights - Castro home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Eureka Valley - Dolores Heights - Castro home values.
- 3885 20th St San Francisco, CA$1.36M32--
- 3885 20th St San Francisco, CA$1.59M32--
- 3883 20th St San Francisco, CA$1.66M42.5--
- 3883-3885 20th St San Francisco, CA$2.85M--33,280
- 3881 20th St # 3 San Francisco, CA$1.79M221,530
- 3881 20th St # 1 San Francisco, CA$1.6M321,739
- 3881 20th St # 2 San Francisco, CA$1.57M321,630
- 3871 20th St San Francisco, CA$2.49M--12,360
- 3867-3869 20th St San Francisco, CA$2.08M--22,320
- 288 Liberty St San Francisco, CA$2.26M--11,700
- 290-294 Liberty St San Francisco, CA$2.37M--34,875
- 282 Liberty St San Francisco, CA$1.26M211,372
- 3861 20th St San Francisco, CA$1.5M331,385
- 278 Liberty St San Francisco, CA$1.28M211,264
- 280 Liberty St San Francisco, CA$1.06M--11,138
- 274 Liberty St San Francisco, CA$1.36M211,250
- 3857-3859 20th St San Francisco, CA$2.02M--22,558
- 270 Liberty St San Francisco, CA$2.0M22.52,000
- 286 Liberty St San Francisco, CA$1.59M221,691
- 284 Liberty St San Francisco, CA$1.31M211,295
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!