3883 Utica St, Denver, CO 802122 beds, 1 bath, 730 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,049 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $235,000
- Price/sqft: $322
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 200 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 730 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0219331031000
- Zillow Home ID: 13295600
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3883 Utica Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Berkeley, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 21.7% less than in Denver, and 31.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Berkeley home values rise more quickly than other regions in Denver.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Berkeley home values.
- 3885 Utica St Denver, CO$240K21815
- 3877 Utica St Denver, CO$197K21871
- 3877 Utica St Denver, CO$258K21874
- 3887 Utica St Denver, CO$273K22898
- 3889 Utica St Denver, CO$284K21919
- 3883 Utica St Denver, CO$251K21775
- 3891 Utica St Denver, CO$267K31.51,001
- 3867 Utica St Denver, CO$563K32.51,710
- 3865 Utica St Denver, CO$525K331,710
- 3879 Utica St Denver, CO$262K21874
- 3867 Utica St Denver, CO$280K32.51,710
- 3859 Utica St Denver, CO$311K21765
- 4517 W 39th Ave UNIT 1 Denver, CO$594K423,666
- 3880 Vrain St Denver, CO$317K211,159
- 3868 Vrain St Denver, CO$776K665,394
- 3892 Vrain St Denver, CO$334K21850
- 3860 Vrain St Denver, CO$462K421,752
- 3845 Utica St Denver, CO$378K231,302
- 3854 Vrain St Denver, CO$450K331,874
- 3909 Utica St Denver, CO$272K21770
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.