>> Best Open View in both balconies
>> No neighbor on the sides
>> Best Parking Locations near elevator
- 1052 sq ft; 2bd/2ba; 3rd floor
- Spacious Master bedroom, with walk-in closet and large window with view
- Large, luxurious bathroom
- Expansive living room with plenty of daylight
- Patio large enough for outdoor table/chairs, sunset views
- Kitchen with dark granite counters, and Stainless Steel appliances
- Full size washer/dryer in unit
- Linen closet
- Assigned 2-car gated tandem parking
- Community BBQs and courtyard dining areas
- Fitness Center with state of the art machines & free weights
- Putting Green
- Friendly community of mainly young professionals
- Minutes from Del Mar
- Walking distance to Del Mar Heighland Plaza
- Close to 5/805/56 interchange for convenient commuting
- Minutes drive to Torrey Pines State Beach
- Walking distance to Del Mar Highlands Shopping Center (Ralph's, Barnes & Noble, movie theater, etc.)
- Adjacent to Carmel Valley Community Park (swimming pools, tennis courts, ball fields, gymnasium, tot lot, picnic areas)
- Easy guest parking within the community and on the street
- Close to UCSD, Torrey Pines, Scripps Institute
- Built in 2005
- Cooling: Central
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $415,000
- Price/sqft: $394
- Controlled Access
- Fitness Center
- View: Park
- Range / Oven
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,052 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Parcel #: 3074302035
- Zillow Home ID: 70597009
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $230-780K.
Market guideZillow predicts Carmel Valley home values will rise 0.6% next year, compared to a 1.5% rise for San Diego as a whole.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Carmel Valley, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 28% lower than in San Diego, and 33.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Carmel Valley home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Diego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Carmel Valley home values.
|Other Units in this Building (127)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less See all units in 3887 Pell Pl|
Nearby Schools in San Diego
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!