389 Benefit StAPT 8, Providence, RI 02903
Sold on 12/29/11: $308,000
- Basement TypeUnfinished
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow723
- Exterior MaterialBrick
- Last Remodel Year1985
- Parcel #P:0160295 L:0008
- Room Count3
- # Stories1.0
- Zillow Home ID65906850
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$266,895||$222K – $307K||+$6,405||$277||12/19/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,411/mo||$804 – $2.1K/mo||+$70||$1.47||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts Fox Point home values will fall 0.2% next year, compared to a 1.4% increase for Providence as a whole. Among Fox Point homes, this home is valued 6.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 44.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Fox Point market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 67.4% less than in Providence, and 29.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Fox Point home values rise more quickly than other regions in Providence.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Fox Point home values.
Neighborhood for 389 Benefit Street APT 8
Nearby Schools in Providence
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Vartan Gregorian Elementary (assigned) PK-5 0.5 mi
- Hope Arts School (assigned) 9-12 0.9 mi
- Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr Elementary (assigned) PK-5 1.0 mi
- Classical High (assigned) 9-12 1.2 mi
- Central High (assigned) 9-12 1.2 mi
- Providence Career and Technical School (assigned) 9-12 1.2 mi
- Mary E. Fogarty Elementary (assigned) K-5 1.3 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005