- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
389 E Ashtabula St, Pasadena, CA 911047 beds, 5 baths, 2,765 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 4,428 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1913
- Last sold: Oct 2010 for $320,500
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,765 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1913
- Lot depth: 108
- Lot width: 41
- Parcel #: 5725028029
- Zillow Home ID: 20863621
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 389 E Ashtabula Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In North Central, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 141.7% greater than in Pasadena, and 24.7% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent North Central home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Pasadena.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Central home values.
- 2 beds, 1 baths
939 sqft, 3,920 sqft lot, built in 1908
- 2 beds, 1 baths
- 395 E Ashtabula St Pasadena, CA$309K11670
- 396 Buckeye St Pasadena, CA$464K121,252
- 378 Buckeye St Pasadena, CA$540KStudio--1,463
- 376 Buckeye St Pasadena, CA$474K311,028
- 404 E Ashtabula St Pasadena, CA$411K211,056
- 777 N Los Robles Ave Pasadena, CA$1.48MStudio--6,138
- 814 N Euclid Ave Pasadena, CA$552K311,524
- 372 E Ashtabula St APT 202 Pasadena, CA$249K22799
- 372 E Ashtabula St APT 101 Pasadena, CA$250K22808
- 372 E Ashtabula St APT 205 Pasadena, CA$360K321,355
- 372 E Ashtabula St APT 201 Pasadena, CA$252K22808
- 372 E Ashtabula St APT 102 Pasadena, CA$248K22799
- 372 E Ashtabula St APT 103 Pasadena, CA$250K22805
- 372 E Ashtabula St APT 203 Pasadena, CA$249K22805
- 372 E Ashtabula St APT 204 Pasadena, CA$252K22820
- 372 E Ashtabula St APT 104 Pasadena, CA$244K22820
- 372 E Ashtabula St APT 105 Pasadena, CA$269K32847
Nearby Schools in Pasadena
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292