389 Juniper St, Louisville, CO 800273 beds, 2 baths, 1,576 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 5,422 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1983
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2010 for $277,500
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 400 sqft
- Unfinished basement, 390 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,576 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1995
- Parcel #: R0092047
- Zillow Home ID: 13232323
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 389 Juniper Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 80027 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 111.1% greater than in Louisville, and 43.3% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 80027 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Louisville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 80027 home values.
- 363 Juniper St Louisville, CO$373K321,656
- 221 S Hoover Ave Louisville, CO$310K21808
- 291 S Hoover Ave Louisville, CO$345K311,192
- 246 Dahlia Dr Louisville, CO$332K21808
- 349 Juniper St Louisville, CO$354K311,192
- 239 S Hoover Ave Louisville, CO$340K321,256
- 396 Lilac Cir Louisville, CO$375K21.751,595
- 213 S Hoover Ave Louisville, CO$337K31.751,256
- 258 S Hoover Ave Louisville, CO$341K31.51,256
- 268 S Hoover Ave Louisville, CO$385K41.751,668
- 244 S Hoover Ave Louisville, CO$363K31.751,640
- 394 Lilac Cir Louisville, CO$342K31.51,192
- 234 S Hoover Ave Louisville, CO$380K221,668
- 216 S Hoover Ave Louisville, CO$339K31.751,256
- 280 S Hoover Ave Louisville, CO$362K321,200
- 205 S Hoover Ave Louisville, CO$349K31.751,668
- 268 Dahlia Dr Louisville, CO$349K311,192
- 303 S Hoover Ave Louisville, CO$371K322,016
- 388 Lilac Cir Louisville, CO$339K21.51,112
- 202 Dahlia Dr Louisville, CO$349K321,208
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.