- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
389 Ocean Ave, Jersey City, NJ 073055 beds, 2 baths
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,546 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $865,000
- Exterior material: Other, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Lot depth: 104
- Lot width: 33
- Parcel #: 0625801000000027
- Zillow Home ID: 68301149
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 389 Ocean Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Greenville market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 21.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 74.3% greater than in Jersey City, and 9% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Greenville home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Jersey City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Greenville home values.
- 391 Ocean Ave Jersey City, NJ$244K------
- 70 Van Nostrand Ave Jersey City, NJ$280K------
- 393 Ocean Ave Jersey City, NJ$238K------
- 72 Van Nostrand Ave Jersey City, NJ$145K21650
- Van Nostrand Ave Jersey City, NJ$197K------
- Armstrong Ave Jersey City, NJ$131K------
- Van Nostrand Ave Jersey City, NJ$259K----3,960
- 74 Van Nostrand Ave Jersey City, NJ$263K----3,900
- 397 Ocean Ave Jersey City, NJ$477K644,116
- 397 Ocean Ave Jersey City, NJ$358K85--
- 383 Ocean Ave Jersey City, NJ$217KStudio----
- 69 Armstrong Ave Jersey City, NJ$132K------
- 76 Van Nostrand Ave Jersey City, NJ$319K85--
- 71 Armstrong Ave Jersey City, NJ$191K------
- 73 Armstrong Ave Jersey City, NJ$193K------
- 69 Van Nostrand Ave Jersey City, NJ$192K------
- 78 Van Nostrand Ave Jersey City, NJ$140K521,750
- 75 Armstrong Ave Jersey City, NJ$131K------
- 388 Ocean Ave # 1 Jersey City, NJ$168K11--
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292