389 Siesta Way, Sonoma, CA 954762 beds, 1 bath, 860 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5,248 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1972
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $350,000
- Price/sqft: $407
- Parking: 312 sqft
- Exterior \ Wood Siding,Property Type \ Residential,Roof \ Composition,Showing \ BAREIS Lockbox,Showing \ Go Directly,Showing \ See Confidential Rmk,Stories/Levels \ 1 Story,Style \ Traditional,
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 3
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 860 sqft
- Parcel #: 056521054
- Zillow Home ID: 15801578
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 389 Siesta Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 95476 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 13.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 3.9% lower than in Sonoma, and 67.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 95476 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Sonoma.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95476 home values.
- 381 Siesta Way Sonoma, CA$402K22940
- 395 Siesta Way Sonoma, CA$396K211,000
- 379 Siesta Way Sonoma, CA--------
- 407 Siesta Way Sonoma, CA$393K21864
- 375 Siesta Way Sonoma, CA--------
- 408 E Thomson Ave Sonoma, CA--------
- 404 E Thomson Ave Sonoma, CA$396K311,056
- 410 E Thomson Ave Sonoma, CA$381K211,155
- 400 E Thomson Ave Sonoma, CA$407K311,125
- 359 Siesta Way Sonoma, CA$420K221,260
- 550 E Thomson Ave Sonoma, CA$518K321,300
- 417 Siesta Way # 163 Sonoma, CA$289K321,143
- 382 Siesta Way # A Sonoma, CA$282K11720
- 376 Siesta Way Sonoma, CA$566K321,874
- 386 Siesta Way Sonoma, CA$567K422,016
- 350 E Thomson Ave Sonoma, CA$462K221,614
- 310 Siesta Way Sonoma, CA$464K321,295
- 329 Siesta Way Sonoma, CA$421K211,260
- 554 E Thomson Ave Sonoma, CA$482K321,200
- 419 Siesta Way Sonoma, CA$409K211,184
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292