3890 W Saratoga Ave, Littleton, CO 801233 beds, 3 baths, 2,657 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 10,018 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1959
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $312,000
- Price/sqft: $117
- Cable Ready
- Finished basement, 899 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 495 sqft
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,657 sqft
- Parcel #: 0807410028000
- Zillow Home ID: 13428908
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3890 W Saratoga Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Fort Logan market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 13.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 22.7% higher than in Denver, and 20.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Fort Logan home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Denver.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Fort Logan home values.
- 3880 W Saratoga Ave Littleton, CO$300K322,348
- 3870 W Saratoga Ave Littleton, CO$188K311,105
- 4736 S Perry St Littleton, CO$278K532,214
- 3901 W Wagon Trail Dr Littleton, CO$263K431,174
- 4746 S Perry St Littleton, CO$240K321,174
- 3951 W Wagon Trail Dr Littleton, CO$270K221,118
- 3891 W Wagon Trail Dr Littleton, CO$252K321,322
- 4756 S Perry St Denver, CO$233K321,355
- 3881 W Saratoga Ave Littleton, CO$241K331,322
- 3871 W Saratoga Ave Littleton, CO$237K331,322
- 3860 W Saratoga Ave Littleton, CO$224K321,118
- 3991 W Wagon Trail Dr Denver, CO$259K31.51,174
- 3861 W Saratoga Ave Denver, CO$231K32.51,174
- 3861 W Wagon Trail Dr Littleton, CO$246K32.51,174
- 3774 W Union Ave Denver, CO$276K32.51,476
- 4766 S Perry St Littleton, CO$282K432,064
- 3766 W Union Ave Denver, CO$275K321,600
- 3782 W Union Ave Denver, CO$281K42.51,909
- 3851 W Saratoga Ave Littleton, CO$227K321,105
- 3758 W Union Ave Denver, CO$266K43.251,723
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.