38901 Sandy Heights St, Sandy, OR 970553 beds, 2 baths, 2,077 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 7,500 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1947
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Forced air, Stove
- Last sold: May 2006 for $174,000
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Finished basement, 887 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 1 space, 247 sqft
- double carport that could be enclosed to make another garage.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Mud room
- Recreation room
- Construction quality: 5.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,077 sqft
- Heating: Gas, Wood / pellet
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 05013488
- Zillow Home ID: 48261817
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 38901 Sandy Heights Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 97055, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.7% lower than in Sandy, and 27% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 97055 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Sandy.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 97055 home values.
- 38905 Sandy Heights St Sandy, OR$192K42.51,472
- 38881 Sandy Heights St Sandy, OR$148K21956
- 38909 Sandy Heights St Sandy, OR$196K42.51,472
- 38919 Sandy Heights St Sandy, OR$202K42.51,615
- 38921 Sandy Heights St Sandy, OR$206K331,577
- 38915 Sandy Heights St Sandy, OR$296K43.52,704
- 18025 Bodley Ct Sandy, OR$187K311,032
- 38916 Sandy Heights St Sandy, OR$191K21960
- 38851 Sandy Heights St Sandy, OR$178K21952
- 38925 Sandy Heights St Sandy, OR$178K311,012
- 38841 Sandy Heights St Sandy, OR$175K311,050
- 18035 Bodley Ct Sandy, OR$201K421,459
- 38880 Sandy Heights St Sandy, OR$153K21783
- 38935 Sandy Heights St Sandy, OR$163K311,080
- 18000 Bodley Ct Sandy, OR$163K311,512
- 18075 Bodley Ct Sandy, OR$177K311,011
- 38987 Sandy Heights St Sandy, OR$205K32.51,576
- 38860 Sandy Heights St Sandy, OR$189K211,223
- 38983 Sandy Heights St Sandy, OR$208K321,396
- 38945 Sandy Heights St Sandy, OR$172K311,107
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.