3899 Moss Rd, Chattanooga, TN 374064 beds, 2 baths, 1,978 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.38 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1968
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $31,500
- Price/sqft: $16
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Off street
- Cable-ready, Pets Allowed
- Range / Oven
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,978 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1968
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 195
- Lot width: 85
- Parcel #: 128M F 011
- Zillow Home ID: 41415550
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3899 Moss Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 37406 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 27.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 44.6% less than in Chattanooga, and 16.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 37406 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Chattanooga.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 37406 home values.
- 3903 Moss Rd Chattanooga, TN$136K321,700
- 3904 Peach Rd Chattanooga, TN$78K----1,844
- 3900 Moss Rd Chattanooga, TN$93K----2,057
- 3900 Peach Rd Chattanooga, TN$49K----852
- 3902 Peach Rd Chattanooga, TN$186K----2,518
- 3905 Moss Rd Chattanooga, TN$89K----2,632
- 3820 Peach Rd Chattanooga, TN$145K----1,825
- 3906 Peach Rd Chattanooga, TN$68K321,075
- 3907 Moss Rd Chattanooga, TN$75K----1,022
- 3816 Arrowrock Rd Chattanooga, TN$142K----1,920
- 3853 Lightfoot Mill Rd Chattanooga, TN$60K----1,228
- 3818 Peach Rd Chattanooga, TN$120K----1,821
- 3908 Peach Rd Chattanooga, TN$100K----1,848
- 3840 Lightfoot Mill Rd Chattanooga, TN$63K----1,468
- 3849 Lightfoot Mill Rd Chattanooga, TN$82K221,408
- 3843 Lightfoot Mill Rd Chattanooga, TN$115K----1,410
- 3814 Arrowrock Rd Chattanooga, TN$127K----2,331
- 3910 Moss Rd Chattanooga, TN$51K----1,603
- 3909 Moss Rd Chattanooga, TN$119K----1,661
- 3910 Peach Rd Chattanooga, TN$85K----1,355
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.