- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1900
- Views: 842 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $567,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $113
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: 1 space
- AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ T-Station, AMENITIES \ Tennis Court, AMENITIES \ University, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APOD_AVAILABLE \ No, APP_DSCRP_1 \ Dishwasher, APP_DSCRP_1 \ Range, APP_DSCRP_2 \ Dishwasher, APP_DSCRP_2 \ Range, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Bulkhead, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, COL_DSCRP_1 \ Central Air, COL_DSCRP_2 \ None, CONSTRUCTION \ Stone/Concrete, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone, FOUNDATION \ Irregular, HEA_DSCRP_1 \ Forced Air, HEA_DSCRP_1 \ Gas, HEA_DSCRP_2 \ Forced Air, HEA_DSCRP_2 \ Oil, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Bathroom With Tub & Shower, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Fireplace - Wood burning, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Hardwood Floors, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Jacuzzi/Whirlpool Soaking Tub, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Remodeled, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Upgraded Cabinets, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Upgraded Countertops, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Bathroom With Tub & Shower, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Cable TV Available, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Fireplace - Wood burning, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Hardwood Floors, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Corner, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MF_TYPE \ 2 Family - 2 Units Side by Side, PROP_TYPE \ Multi-family, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Dining Room, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Kitchen, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Laundry, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Living Room, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Mudroom, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Office/Den, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Dining Room, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Living Room, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Mudroom, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Office/Den, RNT_DSCRP_2 \ Water, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 16
- Stories: 3
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 5,011 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2009
- Parcel #: W:16 P:00130 S:001
- Zillow Home ID: 59109500
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $545-650K.
Market guideZillow predicts South Dorchester home values will decrease 0.5% next year, compared to a 1.4% increase for Boston as a whole. Among South Dorchester homes, this home is valued 87.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 50.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In South Dorchester, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 104.3% higher than in Boston, and 8.6% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent South Dorchester home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Dorchester home values.
|35 Ashland St Dorchester, MA||$420K||3||2||1,910|
|51 Everdean St Dorchester, MA||$378K||3||1||1,167|
|36 Ashland St Dorchester, MA||$382K||2||1||1,244|
|55 Everdean St Dorchester, MA||$307K||3||1||1,120|
|40 Ashland St Dorchester, MA||$458K||4||1||1,784|
|2 Blanche St Dorchester, MA||$394K||4||1||1,684|
|46 Everdean St Dorchester, MA||$418K||3||3.5||1,860|
|50 Everdean St Dorchester, MA||$535K||4||2||2,006|
|32 Everdean St Dorchester, MA||$395K||4||2||1,968|
|59 Everdean St Dorchester, MA||$316K||3||2||928|
|30 Mill St Dorchester, MA||$544K||4||2.5||3,099|
|32 Mill St Dorchester, MA||$686K||7||2.5||4,447|
|37 Everdean St Dorchester, MA||$393K||3||2||1,170|
|4 Blanche St Dorchester, MA||$408K||2||1.5||1,784|
|63 Everdean St Dorchester, MA||$316K||3||1||1,008|
|60 Ashland St Dorchester, MA||$385K||2||2||1,680|
|20 Mill St Dorchester, MA||$440K||4||2||2,112|
|36 Mill St Dorchester, MA||$362K||3||1||1,096|
|26-28 Mill St Boston, MA||$655K||7||3||4,222|
|28 Everdean St Dorchester, MA||$309K||2||1||740|
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!