39 Aberdeen Pl, Clayton, MO 631054 beds, 5 baths, 2,906 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Clayton DeMun neighborhood is one that is teaming with kids and a short walk to wonderful Captain Elementary and Wydown Junior High Schools, as well as the shops and restaurants in the DeMun area. Fabulous Forest Park, Washington University, and the heart of Clayton are essentially around the corner. The central location makes it super easy to hop on the highway to get downtown or go west. The house is move in ready, family-friendly, functional, efficient and "green."
*2906 square feet, not including finished basement
*4 Bedrooms (master and 1 other on second floor, 2 more on third floor)
*Office with closet storage on second floor that could be used as a spare bedroom
*Light-filled master suite with huge walk in closet, double vanity, marble and recycled glass tile shower, and cork floors
*3 full and 2 half baths (half baths are on the first floor and basement)
*Approximately 500 square feet of finished basement with play area, workout area, and laundry, in addition to storage
*Open floor plan with eating area, workspace and light filled great room off of kitchen
*Oodles of built in storage to maximize space throughout
*Many dual flush toilets, low flow water features, and EnergySTAR appliances
*Two car garage with remote automatic door entry
*Gas fireplace with remote in living room; woodburning fireplace in great room -- both functional
*Greenovated with abundant use of healthy and eco-friendly materials and products throughout
*New windows, high efficiency HVAC system and water heater
*Most of the landscaping is native, including a National Wildlife Federation certified prairie garden out front, requiring little maintenance
*Exterior painted within the year
*Courtyard area and custom playset in the backyard
*Wired for cable and alarm systems
Shown by appointment on Sunday, June 30th between 10 am and 4 pm.
Buyers' agents are welcome.
- Lot: 7,753 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1923
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Baseboard, Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $780,850
- Price/sqft: $269
- Cable Ready
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood, Other
- Parking: Off street, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Security System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Stone
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,906 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 155
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 19H130581
- Zillow Home ID: 2758151
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 39 Aberdeen Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 63105 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 16.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 10.8% lower than in Clayton, and 13.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 63105 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Clayton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 63105 home values.
- 37 Aberdeen Pl Clayton, MO$568K422,112
- 41 Aberdeen Pl Clayton, MO$596K43.53,234
- 35 Aberdeen Pl Clayton, MO$570K33.51,920
- 43 Aberdeen Pl Clayton, MO$815K533,805
- 33 Aberdeen Pl Clayton, MO$643K43.52,562
- 40 Aberdeen Pl Clayton, MO$798K52.53,628
- 38 Aberdeen Pl Clayton, MO$801K443,092
- 42 Aberdeen Pl Clayton, MO$693K442,680
- 36 Aberdeen Pl Clayton, MO$698K543,461
- 31 Aberdeen Pl Clayton, MO$506K432,700
- 44 Aberdeen Pl Clayton, MO$656K432,528
- 34 Aberdeen Pl Clayton, MO$808K443,459
- 45 Aberdeen Pl Clayton, MO$1.12M34.53,370
- 29 Aberdeen Pl Clayton, MO$724K42.52,692
- 6322 Fauquier Dr Clayton, MO$693K22.52,706
- 32 Aberdeen Pl Clayton, MO$772K32.52,675
- 6353 Fauquier Dr Clayton, MO$604K442,319
- 30 Aberdeen Pl Clayton, MO$691K443,082
- 6375 Alexander Dr Clayton, MO$1.23M754,486
- 27 Aberdeen Pl Clayton, MO$507K432,355
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!