39 Aborn Ave, Wakefield, MA 018804 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,710 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 8,016 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1948
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Sep 2009 for $1
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street
- Large Deck and Patio - Gardeners delight
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Mud room
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,710 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:000015 B:0062 P:00106C
- Zillow Home ID: 56351783
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 39 Aborn Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 01880 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 6.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 6.3% greater than in Wakefield, and 74.6% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01880 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Wakefield.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01880 home values.
- 37 Aborn Ave Wakefield, MA$429K31.51,443
- 41 Aborn Ave Wakefield, MA$684K63.54,434
- 44 Aborn Ave Wakefield, MA$396K31.51,344
- 104 Pleasant St Wakefield, MA$464K432,824
- 45 Aborn Ave Wakefield, MA$393K31.51,632
- 40 Aborn Ave Wakefield, MA$420K31.51,152
- 46 Aborn Ave Wakefield, MA$375K321,498
- 100 Pleasant St Wakefield, MA$412K321,152
- 108 Pleasant St Wakefield, MA$393K31.51,952
- 6 Court St Wakefield, MA$457K432,518
- 96 Pleasant St Wakefield, MA$357K311,344
- 94 Pleasant St Wakefield, MA$451K322,080
- 49 Aborn Ave Wakefield, MA$465K321,804
- 103 Pleasant St Wakefield, MA$457K31.52,632
- 10 Court St Wakefield, MA$302K21700
- 50 Aborn Ave Wakefield, MA$397K311,651
- 27 Aborn Ave Wakefield, MA$520K41.51,913
- 23 White Ave Wakefield, MA$713K42.53,354
- 28 Aborn Ave Wakefield, MA$462K411,594
- 110 Pleasant St Wakefield, MA$506K31.51,603
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292