- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
39 Avery St, Ipswich, MA 019383 beds, 1 bath, 1,136 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.41 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1966
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Oct 2006 for $327,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, Off street, 2 spaces
- Koi pond
- Range / Oven
- Mud room
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,136 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:30B B:023A L:0
- Zillow Home ID: 56927027
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 39 Avery Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 01938 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 5.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 50% higher than in Town of Ipswich, and 73.1% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01938 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Town of Ipswich.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01938 home values.
- 43 Avery St Ipswich, MA$277K422,088
- 35 Avery St Ipswich, MA$302K21976
- 40 Avery St Ipswich, MA$285K311,163
- 38 Avery St Ipswich, MA$286K211,373
- 42 Avery St Ipswich, MA$285K211,055
- 36 Avery St Ipswich, MA$260K31949
- 44 Avery St Ipswich, MA$394K52.52,265
- 11 Dornell Rd Ipswich, MA$404K422,172
- 9 Dornell Rd Ipswich, MA$347K321,723
- 13 Dornell Rd Ipswich, MA$319K311,597
- 7 Dornell Rd Ipswich, MA$276K31967
- 17 Dornell Rd Ipswich, MA$277K311,105
- 22 Dornell Rd Ipswich, MA$278K31.51,250
- 34 Avery St Ipswich, MA$278K211,483
- 4 Dornell Rd Ipswich, MA$451K42.52,742
- 20 Dornell Rd Ipswich, MA$304K321,241
- 48-50 Avery St Ipswich, MA$330K421,604
- 10 Dornell Rd Ipswich, MA$305K311,577
- 8 Dornell Rd Ipswich, MA$294K21.51,495
- 12 Dornell Rd Ipswich, MA$275K21925
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.