- Built in 2012
- 320 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,203 all time views
- 1 shopper saved this home
- HOA Fee: $128
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Price/sqft: $159
- MLS #: G10017824
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Amenities Included \ Trails, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Area Num \ Tolland, Assessments \ Unknown, Attic \ Hatch Opening, Basement Type \ Full Basement, Basement Type \ Fully Finished, Complex Management \ Professional-Off Site, Condo Type \ Other, Cooling System \ Central Air, Development Type \ Condominium, Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat, Exterior Feature \ Underground Utilities, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Fuel Tank Description \ Non Applicable, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Fuel \ Natural Gas, Interior Feature \ Cable - Available, Last Change Type \ New Listing, Laundry Room Info \ Lower Level, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell/Lease Listing Agreement, Listing Type Description \ N/A, Mill Rate \ 31.0500, Neighborhood \ Tolland (45), Park Garage Type \ Attached, Property Sub Type \ Condo, Property Type \ Residential, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Sq Ft Includes Below Grade Area \ Yes, Sq Ft Source \ Owner, Status \ Active, Style \ Other, Tax Year \ 7/14-6/15, Transaction Type \ Sale, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 66
- Floor size: 1,764 sqft
- Parcel #: 20 K00902 7008
- Zillow Home ID: 72579910
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $174-290K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 06084 home values will rise 2.1% next year, compared to a 3.1% increase for Tolland as a whole. Among 06084 homes, this home is 9.6% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 6.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06084, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Tolland, and 36.2% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06084 home values.
Nearby Schools in Tolland
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.