- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
39 Bilton Rd, Somers, CT 060713 beds, 2 baths, 1,467 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.92 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1969
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $215,000
- Price/sqft: $147
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No,Appliances Included \ Dishwasher,Appliances Included \ Dryer,Appliances Included \ Oven/Range,Appliances Included \ Refrigerator,Appliances Included \ Washer,Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Attic \ Storage Space,Basement \ Full Basement With Hatchway,Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished,Cooling System Type \ Individual Unit(S),Driveway Type \ Paved,Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat,Exterior Siding \ Shake,Family Rm/Den Description \ First Level,Flooring \ Carpeted,Flooring \ Tile,Flooring \ Wood,Fuel Type \ Electric,Garage - Type Of \ Attached,Gated Community \ No,Heat Type \ Baseboard,Hot Water Source \ Electric,Interior Feature \ Open Floor Plan,Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level,Lot Description \ Level Topography,Lot Description \ Lightly Wooded,Lot Description \ Neighborhood,Master Bedroom Description \ First Floor,Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath,Mechanical Equipment \ Auto Garage Door Opener,Miscellaneous Feature \ Private Trash Pickup,New Construction \ No,Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable,Property Type \ Residential,Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Sewage System \ Septic,Style \ Ranch,Water Source \ Private Well,Year Built Desc \ Town Records,
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 1,467 sqft
- Parcel #: 00016700
- Zillow Home ID: 58099778
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 39 Bilton Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06071, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10.7% lower than in Somers, and 33.9% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 06071 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Somers.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06071 home values.
Nearby Schools in Somers
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292