39 Bridge Rd, Manhasset, NY 110306 beds, 4.5 baths, 5,100 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.38 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2012
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Apr 2012 for $2,480,000
- Price/sqft: $486
- Finished basement, 75 sqft
- Parking: 2 spaces, 450 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 5,100 sqft
- Lot depth: 197
- Lot width: 85
- Parcel #: 03199 00070
- Zillow Home ID: 31076284
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 39 Bridge Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 11030 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 1.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Manhasset, and 98.5% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 11030 home values.
- 25 Bridge Rd Manhasset, NY$994K--31,898
- 34 Bridge Rd Manhasset, NY$1.12M331,943
- 35 Bridge Rd Manhasset, NY$1.55M--53,758
- 24 Bridge Rd Manhasset, NY$1.09M--2.51,943
- 14 Bridge Rd Manhasset, NY$1.48M--2.53,486
- 5 Bridge Rd Manhasset, NY$1.12M--33,172
- 5 Dartmouth Rd Manhasset, NY$1.13M--31,943
- 25 Dartmouth Rd Manhasset, NY$1.4M--32,466
- 44 Bridge Rd Manhasset, NY$1.43M--43,011
- 4 Bridge Rd Manhasset, NY$1.43M--2.52,223
- 55 Bridge Rd Manhasset, NY$1.11M--2.52,231
- Pinewood Rd Manhasset, NY--------
- 64 Bridge Rd Manhasset, NY$1.4M--32,511
- 35 Dartmouth Rd Manhasset, NY$2.18M43.54,400
- 10 Dartmouth Rd Manhasset, NY$876K321,873
- 65 Bridge Rd Manhasset, NY$1.69M663,500
- 111 Pinewood Rd Manhasset, NY$1.22M--2.52,006
- 160 Mason Dr Manhasset, NY$1.51M--32,864
- 101 Pinewood Rd Manhasset, NY$2.72M58.52,430
- 121 Pinewood Rd Manhasset, NY$1.37M--2.52,164
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292