39 Broad StAPT 5, Newburyport, MA 01950
Sold on 9/20/13: $400,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Condo:1,867 sq ft
- Lot:Contact for details
- Year Built:1880
- Last Sold:Sep 2013 for $400,000
- Heating Type:Baseboard, Other
- ParkingOff street
- Basement TypeUnfinished
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Hardwood, Softwood, Tile
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Wet Bar
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Room TypesBreakfast nook, Dining room, Master bath, Office
- Covered Parking Spaces0
- Days on Zillow77
- Exterior MaterialWood
- Last Remodel Year1987
- LaundryIn Unit
- Neighborhood NameIn-Town side street near HS & Hospital.
- Parcel #M:0053 B:0011E L:0000
- Roof TypeAsphalt
- Room Count8
- # Stories2.0
- Structure TypeVictorian
- Unit Count5
- Unit Floor #3
- ViewCity, Water
- Zillow Home ID56953494
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$439,417||$417K – $479K||-$11,300||$235||12/03/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$2,151/mo||$1.4K – $2.6K/mo||-$37||$1.15||11/25/2013|
Zillow predicts 01950 home values will rise 1.1% next year, compared to a 1.4% rise for Newburyport as a whole. Among 01950 homes, this home is valued 9.9% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 19.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 01950 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1.8% greater than in Newburyport, and 78.9% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01950 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Newburyport.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01950 home values.
Neighborhood for 39 Broad Street APT 5
Nearby Schools in Newburyport
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- Newburyport High 9-12 & ungraded 0.1 mi
- Edward G. Molin Elementary 4-5 & ungraded 0.4 mi
- Rupert A Nock Middle 6-8 & ungraded 0.4 mi
- River Valley Charter School K-8 & ungraded 0.5 mi
- Immaculate Conception School PK-8 0.8 mi
- Francis T Bresnahan Elementary 1-3 & ungraded 0.8 mi
- Inn Street Montessori School 1-8 0.9 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005