39 Carr St, Providence, RI 029053 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,495 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,200 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1928
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2012 for $48,199
- Price/sqft: $32
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 1,495 sqft
- Parcel #: P:0590409 L:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 66036192
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 39 Carr Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Washington Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 96.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 20.3% higher than in Providence, and 129.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Washington Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Providence.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Washington Park home values.
- 40 Carr St Providence, RI--------
- 35 Carr St Providence, RI$90K411,460
- 43 Carr St Providence, RI$149K422,371
- 44 Carr St Providence, RI$102K31.51,248
- 36 Carr St Providence, RI$98K421,352
- 31 Carr St Providence, RI$86K211,053
- 47 Carr St Providence, RI$115K31.5912
- 32 Carr St Providence, RI$90K321,352
- 50 Carr St Providence, RI$87K31.51,196
- 54 Carr St Providence, RI$147K31.51,352
- 45 Homer St Providence, RI$130K31.51,344
- 49 Homer St Providence, RI$143K311,344
- 27 Carr St Providence, RI$98K311,404
- 51 Carr St Providence, RI$114K21.5912
- 41 Homer St Providence, RI$147K311,744
- 9 Carr St Providence, RI$195K------
- 28 Carr St Providence, RI$128K412,912
- 70 Calla St Providence, RI$142K41.51,267
- 51 Homer St Providence, RI$94K311,198
- 58 Carr St Providence, RI$91K31.51,756
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.