39 Cottage St UNIT 1, Boston, MA 021282 beds, 2 baths, 1,400 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Built in 2007
- HOA Fee: $176
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Last sold: Sep 2008 for $328,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- View: City, Park, Water
- Amenities \ Highway Access,Amenities \ Marina,Amenities \ Park,Amenities \ Public Transportation,Amenities \ Shopping,Amenities \ T-Station,Amenities \ Walk/Jog Trails,Appliances \ Dishwasher,Appliances \ Disposal,Appliances \ Dryer,Appliances \ Microwave,Appliances \ Range,Appliances \ Refrigerator,Appliances \ Washer,Assc Fee Includes \ Master Insurance,Assc Fee Includes \ Sewer,Assc Fee Includes \ Water,Assc Pool \ No,Basement \ N,Beachfront \ No,Complex Complete \ Yes,Condo Association \ Yes,Cooling \ Central Air,Disclosure \ N,Exterior Unit Features \ Patio - Enclosed,Exterior Unit Features \ Porch,FEE_INTERVAL \ Monthly,Heating \ Forced Air,IdxListingOptedOut \ No,IdxOfficeOptedOut \ No,Lead Paint \ Unknown,LENDER_OWNED \ No,Listing Alert \ No,Pets Allowed \ Yes,SEWER \ City/Town Sewer,SHORT_SALE_LENDER_APP_REQD \ No,Square Feet Source \ Master Deed,Status \ Active,Style \ Duplex,Type \ Condo,WATER \ City/Town Water,Waterfront \ No,Year Built Descrp \ Actual,Year Built Source \ Public Record,Year Round \ Yes,
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Solarium / Atrium
- Exterior material: Brick, Cement concrete
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Split level
- Unit count: 8
- Floor size: 1,400 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 2144023859
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 39 Cottage Street UNIT 1
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In East Boston, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 74.3% higher than in Boston, and 22% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent East Boston home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East Boston home values.
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292