- Lot: 0.75 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1975
- Views: 1,012 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $285,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $172
- AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, COOLING \ Other (See Remarks), DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Stone Wall, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEATING \ Oil, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Home Office, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Other (See Remarks), STYLE \ Contemporary
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 1,656 sqft
- Parcel #: M:00004 B:0000 L:051
- Zillow Home ID: 57491996
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $295-436K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02762 home values will increase 0.5% next year, compared to a 0.5% rise for Plainville as a whole. Among 02762 homes, this home is valued 9.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 14% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02762, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Plainville, and 69.5% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02762 home values.
|41 Cowell St Plainville, MA||$407K||3||2.5||2,426|
|37 Cowell St Plainville, MA||$373K||3||2||1,602|
|43 Cowell St Plainville, MA||$478K||4||3||2,464|
|35 Cowell St Plainville, MA||$419K||4||2.5||2,000|
|33 Cowell St Plainville, MA||$404K||3||2.5||2,152|
|6 Cowellside Dr Plainville, MA||$532K||4||2.5||2,493|
|4 Cowellside Dr Plainville, MA||$448K||4||2.5||2,128|
|2 Cowellside Dr Plainville, MA||$416K||3||3||2,218|
|47 Cowell St Plainville, MA||$331K||3||1||1,430|
|7 Cowellside Dr Plainville, MA||$454K||4||3||2,224|
|5 Cowellside Dr Plainville, MA||$465K||3||2.5||2,329|
|3 Cowellside Dr Plainville, MA||$432K||3||2.5||2,800|
|1 Cowellside Dr Plainville, MA||$432K||3||2.5||2,144|
|49 Cowell St Plainville, MA||$317K||3||2.5||1,144|
|31 Cowell St Plainville, MA||$404K||3||2.5||2,000|
|29 Cowell St Plainville, MA||$406K||4||3||2,320|
|27 Cowell St Plainville, MA||$459K||6||2||2,596|
|8 Oakridge Dr Plainville, MA||$427K||4||2.5||2,108|
|10 Oakridge Dr Plainville, MA||$351K||3||2||1,449|
|12 Oakridge Dr Plainville, MA||$391K||3||1||1,981|
Nearby Schools in Plainville
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!