A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1982
- Heating: Baseboard
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Last sold: May 2014 for $115,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $93
- Flooring: Carpet
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Hood, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Assessments \ Yes, Attic \ Hatch Opening, Basement Finished Info \ Fully Finished, Condo Type \ End Unit, Cooling System \ Individual Unit(S), Development Type \ Condominium, Energy Features Included \ Multizone Heat, Exterior Feature \ Patio, Exterior Siding \ Cedar, FamRm/Den Description \ Lower Level, Flooring \ Carpeted, Fuel Type \ Electric, Garage Type \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Electric, Interior Feature \ Foyer, Interior Feature \ Slider, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Laundry Room Info \ First Floor, Mechanical Equipment \ Automatic Garage Door Opener, Mechanical Equipment \ Central Vacuum, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector(S), New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Parking Type \ Open, Property Type \ Condominium/PUD, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Townhouse, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 24
- Floor size: 1,240 sqft
- Parcel #: M:23 B:A L:04*C2
- Zillow Home ID: 58150003
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $88-170K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06062 home values will rise 1.4% next year, compared to a 1.6% rise for Plainville as a whole. Among 06062 homes, this home is valued 19.8% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 36.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06062, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.7% greater than in Plainville, and 7.3% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06062 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Plainville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06062 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (23)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less See all units in 39 Farmington Ave|
Nearby Schools in Plainville
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!