- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1845
- Views: 5,022 all time views
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Baseboard, Stove
- Last sold: Jan 2015 for $455,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $148
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 1060 sqft
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Park
- AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Stables, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Freezer, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, APPLIANCES \ Water Treatment, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Dirt Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partially Finished, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Sump Pump, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, BED4_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), BED4_LEVEL \ Basement, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, BTH1_DSCRP \ Hot Tub / Spa, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH3_LEVEL \ First Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, CONSTRUCTION \ Stone/Concrete, COOLING \ Wall AC, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, DIN_DSCRP \ Wood / Coal / Pellet Stove, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 110 Volts, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 220 Volts, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Other (See Remarks), ENERGY_FEATURES \ Prog. Thermostat, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ Yes, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Decorative Lighting, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Screens, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, FAM_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, FAM_DSCRP \ Wood / Coal / Pellet Stove, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Laminate, FLOORING \ Marble, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Concrete Block, FOUNDATION \ Granite, GARAGE_PARKING \ Detached, GARAGE_PARKING \ Heated, GARAGE_PARKING \ Insulated, GARAGE_PARKING \ Side Entry, GARAGE_PARKING \ Storage, GARAGE_PARKING \ Work Area, HEATING \ Central Heat, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEATING \ Oil, HOT_WATER \ Oil, HOT_WATER \ Separate Booster, HOT_WATER \ Tank, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Go Direct, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions), HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Owner, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Go Direct, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions), HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Owner, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Fiberglass, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Mixed, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Styrofoam, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Central Vacuum, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, KIT_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, OTH1_DSCRP \ Dining Area, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, OTH1_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Kitchen, OTH2_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, OTH2_DSCRP \ Wood / Coal / Pellet Stove, OTH2_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Living/Dining Rm Combo, OTH3_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH3_ROOM_NAME \ Den, OTH4_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, OTH4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, OTH4_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH4_ROOM_NAME \ 3/4 Bath, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROAD_TYPE \ Sidewalk, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Cape, STYLE \ Multi-Level, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ f
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- Stories: 3
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,071 sqft
- Heating: Oil, Wood / pellet
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:033 L:005 P:
- Zillow Home ID: 56911851
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $390-610K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01923 home values will decrease 0.1% next year, compared to a 0.1% decrease for Danvers as a whole. Among 01923 homes, this home is valued 33.5% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 26.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01923, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.8% lower than in Danvers, and 81% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 01923 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Danvers.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01923 home values.
|41 Forest St Danvers, MA||$418K||3||3||2,715|
|37 Forest St Danvers, MA||$325K||2||1||1,469|
|21 Forest St Danvers, MA||$441K||3||2.5||2,848|
|43 Forest St Danvers, MA||$385K||3||2||1,964|
|38 Forest St Danvers, MA||$396K||4||2||2,287|
|47 Forest St Danvers, MA||$397K||3||2||2,448|
|19 Forest St Danvers, MA||$441K||5||2||2,543|
|34 Forest St Danvers, MA||$310K||3||1||1,113|
|42 Forest St Danvers, MA||$322K||3||1||1,046|
|17 Forest St Danvers, MA||$334K||3||1.75||1,208|
|30 Forest St Danvers, MA||$343K||2||1||1,617|
|28 Forest St Danvers, MA||$331K||3||1||1,715|
|15 Forest St Danvers, MA||$362K||3||1.5||1,752|
|5 Bishop Dr Danvers, MA||$560K||3||2.5||3,510|
|3 Bishop Dr Danvers, MA||$594K||3||2.5||2,964|
|13 Forest St Danvers, MA||$645K||5||4.5||5,159|
|1 Bishop Dr Danvers, MA||$540K||4||2.5||2,766|
|4 Bishop Dr Danvers, MA||$542K||4||2.5||2,599|
|2 Oxbow Rd Danvers, MA||$433K||3||2.5||2,205|
|11 Forest St Danvers, MA||$383K||4||2||1,716|
Nearby Schools in Danvers
K-5 & ungraded0.9 mi
6-8 & ungraded2.1 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.5 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!