39 La Playa St, Monterey, CA 939402 beds, 3 baths, 1,156 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 932 sqft
- Built in 1967
- 108 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $440
- Last sold: Nov 2002 for $600,000
- Price/sqft: $947
- MLS #: 81419070
- Parking: 357 sqft
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Amenities Misc. \ Window Covering(s), Association Fees Include \ Common Area Electricity, Association Fees Include \ Common Area Gas, Association Fees Include \ Decks, Association Fees Include \ Exterior Painting, Association Fees Include \ Fencing, Association Fees Include \ Garbage, Association Fees Include \ Insurance - Common Area, Association Fees Include \ Landscaping/Gardening, Association Fees Include \ Management Fee, Association Fees Include \ or Tennis, Association Fees Include \ Pools, Association Fees Include \ Reserves, Association Fees Include \ Roof, Association Fees Include \ Sewer, Association Fees Include \ Spa, Bathroom \ Stall Shower, Bathroom \ Tubs - 1, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat - 2+, Building Type \ Townhouse(s), Communications \ Cable TV Available, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Formal Dining Room, Dining Room \ No Informal Dining Room, Energy Features \ Insulation - Unknown, Energy Features \ Low Flow Toilet, Family Room \ No Family Room, Family Room \ No Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Gas Log, Fireplaces \ Gas Starter, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Carpet - Wall to Wall, Flooring \ Tile, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter and Slab, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Garage Parking Features \ Guest / Visitor Parking, Heating \ Forced Air, Heating \ Gas - Natural, HOA Amenities \ Community Pool, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Hookups - Gas, Kitchen \ Oven - Self Cleaning, Kitchen \ Oven Range, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Laundry \ 220 Volt Outlet, Laundry \ Dryer, Laundry \ In Garage, Laundry \ Washer, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Location \ Bayfront, Lot Location \ Oceanfront, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Roof \ Concrete, Security Features \ Security Gate, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Traditional, Subclass \ Townhouse, View \ Bay, View \ City Lights, Water \ Heater - Gas
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 0.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,156 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1967
- Parcel #: 001811039000
- Zillow Home ID: 19311301
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 39 La Playa Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 93940 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 17.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4.5% lower than in Monterey, and 68.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 93940 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Monterey.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 93940 home values.
- 38 La Playa St Monterey, CA$827K----1,156
- 40 La Playa St Monterey, CA$693K----1,156
- 37 La Playa St Monterey, CA$899K22.51,156
- 36 La Playa St Monterey, CA$649K22.51,152
- 35 La Playa St Monterey, CA$657K231,280
- 41 La Playa St Monterey, CA$701K----1,156
- 33 La Playa St Monterey, CA$704K22.51,156
- 34 La Playa St Monterey, CA$915K22.51,156
- 42 La Playa St Monterey, CA$696K----1,156
- 43 La Playa St Monterey, CA$936K----1,156
- 31 La Playa St Monterey, CA$901K22.51,156
- 44 La Playa St Monterey, CA$1.42M331,156
- 30 La Playa St Monterey, CA$918K22.51,156
- 28 La Playa St Monterey, CA$728K22.51,156
- 32 La Playa St Monterey, CA$914K----1,156
- 45 La Playa St Monterey, CA$707K231,156
- 29 La Playa St Monterey, CA$721K22.51,156
- 27 La Playa St Monterey, CA$704K----1,156
- 26 La Playa St Monterey, CA$703K----1,156
- 22 La Playa St Monterey, CA$721K22.51,156
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.