- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1989
- 154 days on Zillow
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Nov 2008 for $1
- Price/sqft: $184
- MLS #: 71684852
- Finished basement, 403 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ T-Station, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BED3_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub & Shower, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_LEVEL \ Basement, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, FLOORING \ Tile, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Under, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, KIT_DSCRP \ Balcony / Deck, KIT_DSCRP \ Cabinets - Upgraded, KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ None, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, LIV_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Picture, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Play Room, OTH2_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Office, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Ranch, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,411 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0306 B:00077 L:10
- Zillow Home ID: 56048622
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 01830 home values will increase 1.4% next year, compared to a 1.6% rise for Haverhill as a whole. Among 01830 homes, this home is 4% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 23.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01830, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 21.7% higher than in Haverhill, and 26.3% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01830 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Haverhill.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01830 home values.
|43 Lewis St Haverhill, MA||$239K||4||1||2,200|
|31 Lewis St Haverhill, MA||$164K||3||1||1,108|
|26 Lancaster St Haverhill, MA||$236K||4||2||2,300|
|29 Lewis St # NUM3 Haverhill, MA||$257K||2||1||--|
|29 Lewis St # 3 Haverhill, MA||$138K||2||1||691|
|29 Lewis St Haverhill, MA||$220K||2||1||691|
|29 Lewis St UNIT 2 Haverhill, MA||$110K||2||1||624|
|29 Lewis St UNIT 3 Haverhill, MA||$108K||2||1||691|
|29 Lewis St UNIT 1 Haverhill, MA||$110K||2||1||629|
|35 Lewis St Haverhill, MA||$189K||6||2||1,880|
|76 Harrison St Haverhill, MA||$235K||6||3||2,079|
|33 Lewis St Haverhill, MA||$226K||4||2||2,344|
|92 Harrison St Haverhill, MA||$184K||3||1||1,336|
|23 Lancaster St Haverhill, MA||$191K||2||3.5||1,418|
|28 Lewis St Haverhill, MA||$221K||6||2||2,200|
|84 Harrison St Haverhill, MA||$266K||6||3||3,192|
|25 Lewis St Haverhill, MA||$210K||4||2||1,942|
|105 Harrison St Haverhill, MA||$234K||4||2||2,747|
|11 Lancaster St Haverhill, MA||$255K||7||3.5||2,653|
|74 Harrison St Haverhill, MA||$130K||2||1||936|
Nearby Schools in Haverhill
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Spofford Pond (assigned)3-6 & ungraded6.7 mi
1-2, 4, 6-12 & ungraded0.5 mi
6-12 & ungraded0.5 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!