- Built in 1978
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $79,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $65
- Finished basement, 198 sqft
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Hood, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Assessments \ Unknown, Attic \ None, Basement Finished Info \ Partially Finished, Cooling System \ Central Air, Development Type \ Condominium, Exterior Feature \ Deck, Exterior Siding \ Wood, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Garage Type \ Under Building, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, Interior Feature \ Balcony, Interior Feature \ Slider, Laundry Room Info \ Lower Level, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Property Type \ Condominium/PUD, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Townhouse, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- Unit count: 104
- Floor size: 1,224 sqft
- Parcel #: M:228 B:125 L:196A-3902
- Zillow Home ID: 57929863
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $68-130K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06450 home values will fall 1.3% next year, compared to a 2% fall for Meriden as a whole. Among 06450 homes, this home is valued 30.9% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 43.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06450, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.1% less than in Meriden, and 82.8% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 06450 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Meriden.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06450 home values.
Nearby Schools in Meriden
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!