- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1900
- Views: 445 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2012 for $240,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $94
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Finished, Attic \ Walkup, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Basement Type \ Full Basement With Walk-Out, Conveniences \ Walk to Bus Lines, Conveniences \ Walk to Shopping, Cooling System Type \ Individual Units, Driveway Type \ Paved, Energy Features \ Thermalpane Windows, Entry Description \ Individual Private, Exterior \ Aluminum, Exterior Condition \ Updated, Exterior Feature \ Sidewalk, Foundation Size Source \ Town Records, Fuel Type \ Oil, Furnace Type \ Individual Unit(S), Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Electric, Included In Monthly Rent \ Water, Interior Condition \ Updated, Interior Feature \ Smoke Detector(S), Laundry Room Access \ Basement Hook-Up, Laundry Room Access \ Hook-Up In Unit 2, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Parking Type Description \ Off Street, Property Type \ Multi-Family, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Storage Access \ Individual Storage Area, Style \ 2updown - Unit(S) per Floor, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Metal
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 11
- Stories: 3
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,550 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 023975
- Zillow Home ID: 57988504
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $130-338K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06483 home values will decrease 2.7% next year, compared to a 3.2% fall for Seymour as a whole. Among 06483 homes, this home is valued 23% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 30.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06483, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8.8% lower than in Seymour, and 38.1% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 06483 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seymour.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06483 home values.
|43 Nichols St Seymour, CT||$166K||3||1||1,366|
|38 Nichols St Seymour, CT||$162K||3||1||1,618|
|47 Nichols St Seymour, CT||$230K||3||1.5||1,564|
|40 Nichols St Seymour, CT||$155K||3||1||1,155|
|41 Meadow St Seymour, CT||$167K||2||1.5||1,447|
|45 North St Seymour, CT||$236K||4||2||1,870|
|57 Meadow St Seymour, CT||$220K||4||2||2,652|
|32 North St Seymour, CT||$207K||2||1.5||1,529|
|28 North St Seymour, CT||$200K||4||2.5||2,138|
|27 Nichols St Seymour, CT||$175K||4||2||2,068|
|76 North St Seymour, CT||$149K||2||1||960|
|26 North St Seymour, CT||$152K||2||1||900|
|37 Meadow St Seymour, CT||$173K||3||1||1,519|
|26 Nichols St Seymour, CT||$160K||2||1||1,112|
|44 Meadow St Seymour, CT||$180K||3||2.01||1,536|
|25 North St # B Seymour, CT||--||--||--||--|
|25 North St # A Seymour, CT||$190K||4||2||1,996|
|65 Meadow St Seymour, CT||$209K||3||2||2,190|
|60 Meadow St Seymour, CT||$170K||3||2||1,466|
|49 North St Seymour, CT||$153K||3||1||920|
Nearby Schools in Seymour
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!