39 Ninas WayUNIT 39, Manchester, CT 06040
Sold on 7/20/12: $162,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:2.5 baths
- Single Family:2,183 sq ft
- Lot:Contact for details
- Year Built:2006
- Last Sold:Jul 2012 for $162,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Additional Features2nd Bedroom Desc \ Full Bath,2nd Bedroom Desc \ Upper Level,2nd Bedroom Desc \ Walkin Closet,3rd Bedroom Desc \ Ceiling Fan(S),3rd Bedroom Desc \ First Floor,Active Adult 55+ Community \ Yes,Amenities Included \ Guest Parking,Appliances Included \ Dishwasher,Appliances Included \ Disposal,Appliances Included \ Hood,Appliances Included \ Microwave,Appliances Included \ Oven/Range,Appliances Included \ Refrigerator,Asbestos Information \ Is Not Present,Assessments \ Unknown,Attic \ None,Basement Finished Info \ Unfinished,Condo Type \ Contemporary,Cooling System \ Central Air,Development Type \ Condominium,Energy Features Included \ Multizone Heat,Exterior Feature \ Deck,Exterior Feature \ Gas Grill,Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding,Flooring \ Carpeted,Flooring \ Wood,Fuel Type \ Natural Gas,Garage Type \ Attached,Gated Community \ No,Heat Type \ Warm Air,HOA Fee Includes \ Grounds Maintenance,HOA Fee Includes \ Management,HOA Fee Includes \ Snow Removal,Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas,Interior Feature \ Fireplace,Interior Feature \ Open Floor Plan,Kitchen Description \ Breakfast Bar,Kitchen Description \ Breakfast Nook,Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen,Laundry Room Info \ First Floor,Master Bedroom Description \ First Floor,Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath,Master Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet,Mechanical Equipment \ Automatic Garage Door Opener,Mechanical Equipment \ Security System,Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector(S),New Construction \ No,Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable,Other Room Description \ Loft,Other Room Description \ Workshop,Parking Type \ Open,Property Type \ Condominium/PUD,Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected,Style \ Ranch,Water Source \ Public Water Connected,
- Days on Zillow505
- Elementary SchoolKEENY
- High SchoolMANCHESTER HIGH
- Parcel #412800039
- Room Count5
- # Stories2.0
- Unit Count48
- Zillow Home ID68544736
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$307,447||$292K – $329K||-$3,222||$140||12/05/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$2,033/mo||$1.5K – $2.7K/mo||-$53||$0.93||11/25/2013|
Zillow predicts 06040 home values will decrease 0.4% next year, compared to a 0% rise for Manchester as a whole. Among 06040 homes, this home is valued 86.9% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 33.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 06040 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 11.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1.7% higher than in Manchester, and 77% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06040 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Manchester.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06040 home values.
Neighborhood for 39 Ninas Way UNIT 39
Nearby Schools in Manchester
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005