- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- Views: 457 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2012 for $162,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $74
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- 2nd Bedroom Desc \ Full Bath, 2nd Bedroom Desc \ Upper Level, 2nd Bedroom Desc \ Walkin Closet, 3rd Bedroom Desc \ Ceiling Fan(S), 3rd Bedroom Desc \ First Floor, Active Adult 55+ Community \ Yes, Amenities Included \ Guest Parking, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Hood, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ Is Not Present, Assessments \ Unknown, Attic \ None, Basement Finished Info \ Unfinished, Condo Type \ Contemporary, Cooling System \ Central Air, Development Type \ Condominium, Energy Features Included \ Multizone Heat, Exterior Feature \ Deck, Exterior Feature \ Gas Grill, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Garage Type \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, HOA Fee Includes \ Grounds Maintenance, HOA Fee Includes \ Management, HOA Fee Includes \ Snow Removal, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, Interior Feature \ Fireplace, Interior Feature \ Open Floor Plan, Kitchen Description \ Breakfast Bar, Kitchen Description \ Breakfast Nook, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Laundry Room Info \ First Floor, Master Bedroom Description \ First Floor, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Master Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, Mechanical Equipment \ Automatic Garage Door Opener, Mechanical Equipment \ Security System, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector(S), New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Other Room Description \ Loft, Other Room Description \ Workshop, Parking Type \ Open, Property Type \ Condominium/PUD, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Ranch, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 48
- Floor size: 2,183 sqft
- Parcel #: 412800039
- Zillow Home ID: 68544736
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $235-406K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06040 home values will increase 1.8% next year, compared to a 0.8% increase for Manchester as a whole. Among 06040 homes, this home is valued 88% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 37.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06040, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.3% higher than in Manchester, and 106.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06040 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Manchester.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06040 home values.
Nearby Schools in Manchester
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!