39 Old Burnsville Hill Rd, Asheville, NC 288043 beds, 1 bath, 1,100 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.3 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1926
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard, Other
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $96,000
- Price/sqft: $87
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 800 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,100 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Last remodel year: 1926
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 973071769000000
- Zillow Home ID: 5639268
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
Neighborhood for 39 Old Burnsville Hill Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 28804 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 33.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 65% lower than in Woodfin, and 28.4% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 28804 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Woodfin.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 28804 home values.
- 43 Old Burnsville Hill Rd Woodfin, NC$130K21.5952
- 33 Old Burnsville Hill Rd Woodfin, NC$219K321,584
- 45 Old Burnsville Hill Rd Asheville, NC$138K311,212
- 43 Trojan St Woodfin, NC$129K311,628
- 74 Taylor St Asheville, NC$161K21900
- 32 Old Burnsville Hill Rd Woodfin, NC$101K311,026
- 51 Old Burnsville Hill Rd Woodfin, NC$185K31972
- 49 Elkwood Ave Asheville, NC$90K21767
- 78 Taylor St Woodfin, NC$65K----868
- 47 Elkwood Ave Asheville, NC$104K21.5714
- 58 Elkwood Ave Asheville, NC$139K421,870
- 80 Taylor St Woodfin, NC$86K----1,300
- 54 Elkwood Ave Asheville, NC$211K421,288
- 38 Elkwood Ave Asheville, NC$83K----696
- 76 Elkwood Ave Woodfin, NC--------
- 53 Old Burnsville Hill Rd Woodfin, NC$171K311,201
- Elkwood Ave Asheville, NC--------
- 75 Taylor St Asheville, NC$225K221,259
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!