- Lot: 1.68 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1991
- Views: 1,036 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $417,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $157
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Stables, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Water Treatment, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Garage Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partially Finished, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Access, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Lake/Pond, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 1 to 2 Mile, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Closet, BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH1_DSCRP \ Dryer Hookup - Electric, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BTH1_DSCRP \ Washer Hookup, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, DIN_DSCRP \ Main Level, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Backup Generator, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Prog. Thermostat, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Doors, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Garden Area, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Hot Tub/Spa, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Screened, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Screens, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Sprinkler System, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FAM_DSCRP \ Balcony / Deck, FAM_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, FAM_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), FAM_DSCRP \ Fireplace, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, FAM_DSCRP \ French Doors, FAM_DSCRP \ High Speed Internet Hookup, FAM_DSCRP \ Main Level, FAM_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Picture, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Garage Door Opener, GARAGE_PARKING \ Storage, GARAGE_PARKING \ Under, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEATING \ Oil, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Oil, HOT_WATER \ Tank, HOT_WATER \ Tankless, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Sign, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Blown In, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Cellulose - Fiber, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Fiberglass, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Security System, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Whole House Fan, KIT_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, KIT_DSCRP \ Cabinets - Upgraded, KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, KIT_DSCRP \ Main Level, KIT_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, KIT_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, KIT_DSCRP \ Remodeled, KIT_DSCRP \ Slider, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ None, LIV_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_DSCRP \ Main Level, LIV_DSCRP \ Wood / Coal / Pellet Stove, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Fenced/Enclosed, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Gentle Slope, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Wooded, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Study, OTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, OTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Foyer, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Garrison, TERMS_FEATURE \ Contract for Deed, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Icemaker Connection, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Floor size: 2,657 sqft
- Parcel #: M: 014 B: L:046-02
- Zillow Home ID: 57659359
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $323-501K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01568 home values will decrease 0.2% next year, compared to a 0% decrease for Upton as a whole. Among 01568 homes, this home is valued 21.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 10.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01568, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 41.9% less than in Upton, and 9.5% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 01568 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Upton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01568 home values.
|43 Old Grafton Rd Upton, MA||$558K||6||4||3,952|
|45 Old Grafton Rd Upton, MA||$575K||5||2.5||3,552|
|47 Old Grafton Rd Upton, MA||$398K||4||2.5||2,070|
|30 Old Grafton Rd Upton, MA||$320K||4||2||1,568|
|49 Old Grafton Rd Upton, MA||$540K||5||3.5||3,216|
|48 Old Grafton Rd Upton, MA||$337K||3||1.5||1,920|
|28 Old Grafton Rd Upton, MA||$347K||4||1.5||1,836|
|11 Wildwood Ave Upton, MA||$326K||3||2||1,768|
|14 Meadow Ln Upton, MA||$466K||4||2.5||2,724|
|15 Wildwood Ave Upton, MA||$276K||2||1||1,347|
|54 Old Grafton Rd Upton, MA||$256K||2||1||960|
|56 W Main St Upton, MA||$247K||4||2||1,632|
|43 W Main St Upton, MA||$380K||5||3||2,422|
|23 Old Grafton Rd Upton, MA||$393K||4||2.5||2,193|
|22 Old Grafton Rd Upton, MA||$299K||2||2||1,322|
|62 W Main St Upton, MA||$345K||3||--||1,179|
|21 Old Grafton Rd Upton, MA||$292K||3||2||1,610|
|14 Meadow Ln Upton, MA||$461K||4||2.5||2,724|
|63 Old Grafton Rd Upton, MA||$504K||4||2.5||2,796|
|64 W Main St Upton, MA||--||1||1||800|
Nearby Schools in Upton
PK-4 & ungraded1.5 mi
6-8 & ungraded3.5 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.6 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!