- Built in 2008
- Views: 609 all time views
- HOA Fee: $85
- Heating: Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Last sold: May 2014 for $785,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $365
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator - Wine Storage, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Closet, BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Double Vanity/Sink, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub & Shower, BTH3_LEVEL \ Third Floor, COMPLEX_COMPLETE \ Yes, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_DSCRP \ Balcony / Deck, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Porch, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, FAM_LEVEL \ Basement, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Gas, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, KIT_DSCRP \ Kitchen Island, KIT_DSCRP \ Stainless Steel Appliances, KIT_DSCRP \ Wine Chiller, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Balcony / Deck, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, MBR_DSCRP \ Fireplace, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_LEVEL \ Third Floor, PETS_ALLOWED \ Yes, PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Coop, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, STYLE \ Townhouse, UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Front, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Icemaker Connection, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, WARRANTY \ No, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Metal
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 3
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,152 sqft
- Parcel #: M:01 P:000204 S: U:39
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 89711388
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $406-793K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02478 home values will increase 1.2% next year, compared to a 1.2% rise for Belmont as a whole. Among 02478 homes, this home is valued 2.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 12.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02478, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Belmont, and 93.3% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02478 home values.
|41 Oxford Ave Belmont, MA||$830K||4||2||3,018|
|37-39 Oxford Ave Belmont, MA||$609K||--||--||--|
|37 Oxford Ave UNIT 37 Belmont, MA||$789K||--||--||--|
|10-12 Unity Ave Belmont, MA||$520K||2||2||1,288|
|38-40 Oxford Ave Belmont, MA||$540K||2||2||1,288|
|31 Oxford Ave Belmont, MA||$528K||2||2.5||908|
|5 Oxford Cir Belmont, MA||$728K||3||2.5||1,990|
|36 Oxford Ave UNIT 36 Belmont, MA||$671K||3||3||2,026|
|13 Oxford Cir UNIT 1 Belmont, MA||$576K||2||2.5||1,276|
|13 Oxford Cir UNIT 2 Belmont, MA||$548K||3||2.5||1,236|
|48 Oxford Ave Belmont, MA||$925K||6||3||3,594|
|14-16 Unity Ave Belmont, MA||$520K||2||2||1,288|
|48 Oxford Ave # 2 Belmont, MA||$1.65M||2||1||9,999|
|34 Oxford Ave Belmont, MA||$515K||3||2||1,315|
|34 Oxford Ave UNIT 34 Belmont, MA||$455K||2||2||915|
|20 Oxford Cir UNIT 20 Belmont, MA||$329K||2||1||715|
|25-27 Oxford Ave Belmont, MA||$858K||6||3||2,925|
|50 Oxford Ave # 2 Belmont, MA||--||--||--||--|
|22 Oxford Cir UNIT 22 Belmont, MA||$300K||2||1||695|
|50 Oxford Ave Belmont, MA||$852K||6||3||3,270|
Nearby Schools in Belmont
K-4 & ungraded0.9 mi
5-8 & ungraded1.1 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.3 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!