This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1990
- Views: 7,070 all time views
- 79 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Garbage Disposal, Appliances \ MicroHood, Appliances \ Oven/Range-Electric, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Architectural Style \ TradAmer, Architectural Style \ Two Story, BAC Amount \ BACAmount%, Cool \ Central Electric, Eating Area \ Dinning Combo/Great Room, Eating Area \ Eat In Kitchen, Eating Area \ Kitchen Updated, Eating Area \ Pantry, Equipment \ Network Ready, Equipment \ Smoke Alarm, Exterior \ Brick, Exterior \ Wood, Exterior Amenities \ Driveway Concrete, Fireplace Description \ Gas Log Fireplace, Fireplace Description \ Great Room Fireplace, Foundation \ Slab, Heat \ ForcedAir, Inspection Warranties \ Not Applicable, Interior \ Attic Access, Interior \ Ceiling Cathedral, Interior \ Screens Some, Interior \ Skylights, Interior \ Walk In Closet, Interior \ Wood Work Painted, Lot Information \ Cul-De-Sac, Lot Information \ Sidewalks, Lot Information \ Street Lights, Mandatory Fee Includes \ Assoc Home Owners, Mandatory Fee Includes \ Entrance Common, Mandatory Fee Paid \ Annually, Optional Level Below Grade \ No Basement, Ownership Interest Types \ MandatoryFee, Porch \ Deck Main Level, Porch \ Porch Open, Property Sub Type \ Single Family, Property Type \ Residential, Sq Ft Source \ Assessor, Tax Exemption \ HomesteadTaxExemption, Trans Type \ Sale, Utility Options \ Cable Available, Utility Options \ High Speed Internet Avail, Utility Prim Sewage Disp \ Municipal Sewer Connected, Utility Prim Water Source \ Municipal Water Connected, Water Heater \ Gas
- Dining room
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,116 sqft
- Parcel #: 06-04-02-000-005.006-006
- Zillow Home ID: 85121093
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $190-360K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 46077 home values will increase 2.2% next year, compared to a 2% increase for Zionsville as a whole. Among 46077 homes, this home is valued 39.9% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 27.7% less per square foot.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46077 home values.
|Sorrel Ct Zionsville, IN||$200K||3||2.5||2,424|
|29 Sorrel Ct Zionsville, IN||$156K||2||2||1,188|
|49 Sorrel Ct Zionsville, IN||$196K||3||2.5||2,400|
|19 Sorrel Ct Zionsville, IN||$184K||3||2||1,519|
|40 Sorrel Ct Zionsville, IN||$193K||4||3||2,504|
|30 Sorrel Ct Zionsville, IN||$185K||3||2.5||1,916|
|50 Sorrel Ct Zionsville, IN||$151K||3||2||842|
|20 Sorrel Ct Zionsville, IN||$153K||3||2||842|
|15 Palimino Ct Zionsville, IN||$153K||2||2||1,206|
|16 Palimino Ct Zionsville, IN||$146K||3||2||842|
|25 Palimino Ct Zionsville, IN||$211K||2||2||2,578|
|26 Palimino Ct Zionsville, IN||$155K||3||2||1,188|
|35 Palimino Ct Zionsville, IN||$196K||3||2||2,061|
|36 Palimino Ct Zionsville, IN||$194K||2||2.5||1,764|
|25 Palimino Ct Zionsville, IN||$204K||3||2||2,278|
|45 Palimino Ct Zionsville, IN||$157K||3||2||1,260|
|46 Palimino Ct Zionsville, IN||$186K||3||2||2,038|
|55 Palimino Ct Zionsville, IN||$209K||2||2.5||2,456|
|56 Palimino Ct Zionsville, IN||$152K||2||2||1,060|
|65 Palimino Ct Zionsville, IN||$239K||3||3||2,804|
Nearby Schools in Zionsville
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Foreclosure Specialist
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.