39 Tower Hill Rd APT 18D, Osterville, MA 026552 beds, 2 baths, 1,485 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1981
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $210,000
- Price/sqft: $141
- AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Ocean, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 1/2 to 1 Mile, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_LEVEL \ Second Floor, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Clapboard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Enclosed, FAM_LEVEL \ Second Floor, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, HEATING \ Electric Baseboard, HOT_WATER \ Electric, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Central Vacuum, KIT_LEVEL \ Second Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Balcony / Deck, LIV_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, LIV_DSCRP \ Closet, LIV_DSCRP \ Deck - Exterior, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, LIV_DSCRP \ French Doors, LIV_DSCRP \ Handicap Accessible, LIV_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, LIV_LEVEL \ Second Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Corner, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Shared Drive, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Attached, STYLE \ Ranch, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 1,485 sqft
- Parcel #: M:117 L:18020V
- Zillow Home ID: 55853932
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 39 Tower Hill Road APT 18D
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 02655 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 10% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Osterville, and 85.1% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02655 home values.
- Apt 1A$264K221,141
- Apt 1B$276K221,189
- Apt 1C$259K221,154
- Apt 1D$270K221,189
- Apt 2B$272K221,189
- Apt 2C$269K221,154
- Apt 2D$268K221,189
- Apt 4A$263K221,141
- Apt 4B$273K221,189
- Apt 4C$260K221,131
- Apt 4D$270K221,189
- Apt 5A$268K221,141
- Apt 5B$325K221,189
- Apt 5C$262K221,131
- Apt 5D$269K221,159
- Apt 3$426K231,567
- Apt 6$398K22.51,478
- Apt 7$397K22.51,478
- Apt 8$349K231,540
- Apt 9$325K231,540
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!