39 Wall St, Middletown, CT 064573 beds, 2 baths, 1,595 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.28 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1889
- 73 days on Zillow
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Jun 2001 for $102,000
- Price/sqft: $73
- MLS #: G680827
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: 0 space
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No,Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Attic \ Finished,Basement \ Full Basement,Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished,Cooling System Type \ Individual Unit(S),Driveway Type \ Crushed Stone,Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat,Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows,Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding,Flooring \ Carpeted,Flooring \ Vinyl,Flooring \ Wood,Fuel Type \ Natural Gas,Fuel Type \ Oil,Gated Community \ No,Heat Type \ Baseboard,Hot Water Source \ Domestic,Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen,Kitchen Description \ Remodeled,Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level,Lot Description \ Neighborhood,Lot Description \ Open,New Construction \ No,Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank,Other Room 1 Description \ Porch,Property Type \ Residential,Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected,Style \ Colonial,Water Source \ Public Water Connected,
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,595 sqft
- Parcel #: R08030
- Zillow Home ID: 57867028
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 39 Wall Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06457, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Middletown, and 18.1% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06457 home values.
Nearby Schools in Middletown
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292