39 Wallis Park, Lunenburg, MA 014622 beds, 1 bath, 1,110 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $61,000
- Price/sqft: $55
- AMENITIES \ Medical Facility,AMENITIES \ Shopping,APPLIANCES \ Range,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access,BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Lake/Pond,BEACH_MILES_TO \ 1/10 to 3/10,BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes,BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor,CONSTRUCTION \ Frame,COOLING \ None,DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,EXTERIOR \ Asbestos,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Enclosed,FLOORING \ Vinyl,FLOORING \ Wood,FOUNDATION \ Brick,FOUNDATION \ Concrete Block,GARAGE_PARKING \ Detached,HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard,HEATING \ Oil,HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No,HOT_WATER \ Oil,HOT_WATER \ Tankless,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent,INSULATION_FEATURE \ Unknown,INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available,KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor,LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown,LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Fenced/Enclosed,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level,MASTER_BATH \ No,MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor,OTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor,OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Den,PROP_TYPE \ Single Family,ROAD_TYPE \ Paved,ROAD_TYPE \ Public,ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles,SF_TYPE \ Detached,STYLE \ Cottage,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup,
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 1,110 sqft
- Parcel #: M:098.0 B:0072 L:0000.0
- Zillow Home ID: 57613188
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 39 Wallis Park
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01462, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Town of Lunenburg, and 77.9% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01462 home values.
- 26 Pierce Ave Lunenburg, MA$284K431,944
- 37 Wallis Park Lunenburg, MA$134K21875
- 20 Pierce Ave Lunenburg, MA$140K311,324
- 33 Wallis Park Lunenburg, MA$210K522,125
- 34 Elizabeth St Lunenburg, MA$134K211,074
- 18 Pierce Ave Lunenburg, MA$143K311,176
- 32 Elizabeth St Lunenburg, MA$267K421,863
- 25 Wallis Park Lunenburg, MA$147K311,272
- 4 Elizabeth St Lunenburg, MA$251K31.51,936
- 33 Elizabeth St Lunenburg, MA$120K211,462
- 29 Elizabeth St Lunenburg, MA$208K------
- 40 Pierce Ave Lunenburg, MA$106K21878
- 7 Elizabeth St Lunenburg, MA$148K211,147
- 17 Kirby Ave Lunenburg, MA$107K11708
- 44 Pierce Ave Lunenburg, MA$98K11510
- 10 Elizabeth St Lunenburg, MA$152K311,414
- 38 Pierce Ave Lunenburg, MA$260K------
- 32 Kirby Ave Lunenburg, MA$135K311,155
- 15 Kirby Ave Lunenburg, MA$138K311,008
- 22 Kirby Ave Lunenburg, MA$152K311,080
Nearby Schools in Town of Lunenburg
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292