39 Washington Sq UNIT 2, Salem, MA 019703 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,240 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Across from the Salem Common. Walk to restaurants and pubs (Salem BeerWorks!!) and MTR train station. Quiet. Salem Common is great for sports, pet walking or just relaxing. Walk to water front and National Heritage Sites!
- Built in 1850
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Radiant
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Carport
- Last sold: Sep 2005 for $587,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Unfinished basement
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Park
- Range / Oven
- Mud room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Slate
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,240 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Parcel #: M:35 L:0073 S:802
- Unit floor #: 3
- Zillow Home ID: 62942975
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 39 Washington Sq UNIT 2
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01970, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Salem, and 62.3% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01970 home values.
- 22 Winter St UNIT 2 Salem, MA$191K11756
- 41 Washington Sq UNIT 3 Salem, MA$339K221,352
- 39 Washington Sq N Salem, MA$540K42.53,360
- 41 Washington Sq N Salem, MA$360K22--
- 47 Washington Sq N Salem, MA$284K411,990
- 35 Washington Sq UNIT 1 Salem, MA$392K221,303
- 35 Washington Sq # 3 Salem, MA$256K------
- 35 Washington Sq UNIT 3 Salem, MA$339K31.51,297
- 98 Washington Sq APT 2 Salem, MA$288K42.52,374
- 98 Washington Sq APT 3 Salem, MA$437K22.51,979
- 98 Washington Sq APT 10 Salem, MA$333K221,375
- 98 Washington Sq APT 6 Salem, MA$333K221,341
- 98 Washington Sq APT 5 Salem, MA$262K221,102
- 98 Washington Sq APT 11 Salem, MA$295K221,190
- 98 Washington Sq APT 9 Salem, MA$262K221,161
- 98 Washington Sq APT 12 Salem, MA$292K221,231
- 98 Washington Sq APT 7 Salem, MA$295K221,193
- 98 Washington Sq APT 1 Salem, MA$451K32.52,049
- 98 Washington Sq APT 4 Salem, MA$510K32.51,981
- 98 Washington Sq APT 8 Salem, MA$294K221,204
Nearby Schools in Salem
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292