- Lot: 0.88 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1939
- Views: 3,939 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $283,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $111
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: 2 spaces
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 4th Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Hatch Opening, Basement \ Full Basement With Walk-Out, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ Individual Unit(S), Deck Type Description \ Ground Level, Dining Room Description \ Built-In Hutch, Driveway Type \ Paved, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Fireplace Insert, Exterior Siding \ Aluminum, Family Rm/Den Description \ First Level, Flooring \ Wood, Foundation Size Source \ Town Records, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Under House, Gated Community \ No, Handicap Accessibility \ Yes, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Electric, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Master Bedroom Description \ First Floor, Miscellaneous Feature \ Walk to Bus Lines, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Other Room 1 Description \ Library, Other Room 2 Description \ Sun Room, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Cape Cod, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 2,559 sqft
- Heating: Gas, Oil
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:0016 B:0038 L:0004
- Zillow Home ID: 58996563
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $245-430K.
Market guideZillow predicts Storrs Mansfield home values will increase 0.6% next year, compared to a 1% increase for Hartford Metro as a whole. Among Storrs Mansfield homes, this home is valued 39.9% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 11.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Storrs Mansfield, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 59.5% higher than in Hartford Metro, and 91.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Storrs Mansfield home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Hartford Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Storrs Mansfield home values.
Nearby Schools in Town of Mansfield
E. O. Smith High (assigned)9-120.4 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!