- Built in 1982
- 213 days on Zillow
- Views: 10,047 all time views
- 7 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $376
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: 1 space
- Last sold: Mar 2003 for $223,000
- Price/sqft: $245
- MLS #: 708888
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Sprinkler System
- All Bedrooms Conform \ Y, Assoc Fee Freq \ N/A, Baths \ MBR Bath Shwr No Tub, Bedrooms \ Split Bedrooms, Building Stories \ 3 Stories, Category \ Condominium, Common Amenities \ Club Pool, Common Amenities \ Community Garbage, Common Amenities \ Pest Control-Exter, Common Amenities \ Pool Security Fence, Common Amenities \ Sprinkler System, Common Amenities \ Walking/Jogging Path, Export Options \ Publish Address, Export Options \ Publish Directions, Export Options \ Publish Public Rmrks, Export Options \ Publish Square Feet, Interior Amenities \ Furnished, Interior Amenities \ Sliding Glass Dr(s), Lot Desc/Views \ Ocean view, Major Appliances \ Dishwasher, Major Appliances \ Disposer, Major Appliances \ Ice Maker-Refrgeratr, Major Appliances \ Microwave, Major Appliances \ Range Electric, Major Appliances \ Refrigerator, Major Appliances \ Self Cleaning Oven, Major Appliances \ Washer/Dryer Connect, Parking Facilities \ 1 Car Space, Possible Financing \ Cash, Possible Financing \ Conventional, Possible Financing \ Lease Purchase, Publish to Internet \ Yes, Roof \ Concrete Tile Roof, Square Foot Source \ Tax Roll, Status \ Active, Structure \ Concrete Block, Type \ Condominium, Type of Cooling \ Central Cooling, Type of Heating \ Central Heating, Unit Location \ 2nd Story, Utilities \ Sewer - Public, Utilities \ Water - Public
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Cement concrete, Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Stories: 3
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,100 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1982
- Parcel #: 163011 0490
- Zillow Home ID: 47765971
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $243-325K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 32080 home values will rise 2.5% next year, compared to a 2.6% rise for Saint Augustine Beach as a whole. Among 32080 homes, this home is 0.6% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 33.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32080, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 25.9% lower than in Saint Augustine Beach, and 18.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 32080 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Saint Augustine Beach.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32080 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (63)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 390 A1a Beach Blvd|
Nearby Schools in Saint Augustine Beach
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.