390 Commonwealth Ave APT 313, Boston, MA 022151 bed, 1 bath, 744 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 1986
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2003 for $362,000
- Air Condition \ Yes, Amenities \ Bike Path, Amenities \ Highway Access, Amenities \ Park, Amenities \ Shopping, Amenities \ T-Station, Amenities \ Walk/Jog Trails, Condo Association \ Yes, Deposit Reqd \ Yes, Disclosure \ N, For Sale \ No, IdxListingOptedOut \ No, IdxOfficeOptedOut \ No, Insurance Reqd \ Yes, Last Month Reqd \ Yes, Lead Paint \ Unknown, Listing Alert \ No, On-Site Maintenance, Pets Allowed \ No, References Reqd \ No, Rent Fee Includes \ Heat, Rent Fee Includes \ Hot Water, Rent Fee Includes \ Refuse Removal, Rent Fee Includes \ Snow Removal, Rent Fee Includes \ Water, Rental Terms \ Lease, Square Feet Source \ Master Deed, Status \ Active, Type \ Condominium
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 3
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 103
- Floor size: 744 sqft
- Parcel #: W:05 P:03810 S:060
- Unit floor #: 3
- Zillow Home ID: 59167606
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 390 Commonwealth Avenue APT 313
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Back Bay market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 1.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 81.5% less than in Boston, and 92.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Back Bay home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Back Bay home values.
- Apt 407$765K221,031
- Ph 2$689K22.51,348
- Apt 303$638K221,000
- Apt 201$685K21927
- Apt 202$678K211,000
- Apt 203$681K22986
- Apt 205$828K21.51,221
- Apt 206$733K21.5954
- Apt 207$780K22987
- Apt 208$702K21.51,060
- Apt 209$704K221,076
- Apt 210$820K22.51,026
- Apt 212$630K21.5951
- Apt 213$456K11640
- Apt 301$752K22954
- Apt 302$639K21980
- Apt 304$672K21966
- Apt 305$721K22983
- Apt 306$723K21.5934
- Apt 307$777K221,004
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292