- Lot: 8,158 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1956
- Cooling: None
- Last sold: Oct 2014 for $770,000
- Price/sqft: $532
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 500 sqft
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat, Building Type \ Detached, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Breakfast Nook, Dining Room \ Dining Area in Living Room, Family Room \ Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Family Room, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Tile, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Heating \ Forced Air, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Location \ Corner, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Shake, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Ranch, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Local/Neighborhood, Water \ Public
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 0.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,448 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1956
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 68
- Parcel #: 30304001
- Zillow Home ID: 102962363
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 95050 home values will rise 3.4% next year, compared to a 4.2% increase for Santa Clara as a whole. Among 95050 homes, this home is valued 0.7% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 4.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95050, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 23.9% higher than in Santa Clara, and 3.3% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 95050 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Santa Clara.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95050 home values.
|380 Crestview Dr Santa Clara, CA||$822K||3||2||1,744|
|370 Crestview Dr Santa Clara, CA||$780K||4||2||1,469|
|359 Pineview Dr Santa Clara, CA||$909K||4||3||2,134|
|357 Pineview Dr Santa Clara, CA||$800K||3||2||1,530|
|360 Crestview Dr Santa Clara, CA||$727K||3||2||1,264|
|355 Pineview Dr Santa Clara, CA||$690K||3||2||1,080|
|385 Crestview Dr Santa Clara, CA||$778K||4||2||1,469|
|375 Crestview Dr Santa Clara, CA||$774K||3||2||1,448|
|349 Pineview Dr Santa Clara, CA||$688K||3||1||1,016|
|350 Crestview Dr Santa Clara, CA||$864K||3||2||1,846|
|365 Crestview Dr Santa Clara, CA||$783K||3||2||1,448|
|347 Pineview Dr Santa Clara, CA||$1.08M||5||3||2,665|
|355 Crestview Dr Santa Clara, CA||$722K||3||2||1,264|
|340 Crestview Dr Santa Clara, CA||$774K||3||2||1,264|
|2284 Dolores Ave Santa Clara, CA||$855K||3||1||1,426|
|356 Pineview Dr Santa Clara, CA||$810K||4||2||1,374|
|2285 Dolores Ave Santa Clara, CA||$723K||3||1||1,035|
|345 Crestview Dr Santa Clara, CA||$904K||4||3||1,938|
|345 Pineview Dr Santa Clara, CA||$736K||4||2||1,140|
|354 Pineview Dr Santa Clara, CA||$755K||3||2||1,080|
Nearby Schools in Santa Clara
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!