390 Crestview Dr, Santa Clara, CA 950503 beds, 2 baths, 1,448 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 8,158 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1956
- 33 days on Zillow
- Cooling: None
- Price/sqft: $587
- MLS #: 81430563
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 500 sqft
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat, Building Type \ Detached, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Breakfast Nook, Dining Room \ Dining Area in Living Room, Family Room \ Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Family Room, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Tile, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Heating \ Forced Air, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Location \ Corner, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Shake, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Ranch, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Local/Neighborhood, Water \ Public
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 0.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,448 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1956
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 68
- Parcel #: 30304001
- Zillow Home ID: 102962363
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 390 Crestview Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95050, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 28.8% greater than in Santa Clara, and 15.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 95050 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Santa Clara.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95050 home values.
- 380 Crestview Dr Santa Clara, CA$838K321,744
- 370 Crestview Dr Santa Clara, CA$762K421,469
- 359 Pineview Dr Santa Clara, CA$989K432,134
- 357 Pineview Dr Santa Clara, CA$778K321,530
- 360 Crestview Dr Santa Clara, CA$719K321,264
- 355 Pineview Dr Santa Clara, CA$658K321,080
- 385 Crestview Dr Santa Clara, CA$729K421,469
- 375 Crestview Dr Santa Clara, CA$729K321,448
- 349 Pineview Dr Santa Clara, CA$652K311,016
- 350 Crestview Dr Santa Clara, CA$846K321,846
- 365 Crestview Dr Santa Clara, CA$748K321,448
- 347 Pineview Dr Santa Clara, CA$1.07M532,665
- 355 Crestview Dr Santa Clara, CA$721K321,264
- 340 Crestview Dr Santa Clara, CA$778K321,264
- 2284 Dolores Ave Santa Clara, CA$811K311,426
- 356 Pineview Dr Santa Clara, CA$755K421,374
- 2285 Dolores Ave Santa Clara, CA$670K311,035
- 345 Crestview Dr Santa Clara, CA$858K431,938
- 345 Pineview Dr Santa Clara, CA$674K421,140
- 354 Pineview Dr Santa Clara, CA$703K321,080
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!