390 Haverhill St, Lawrence, MA 018403 beds, 2 baths, 1,070 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 871 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1920
- 586 days on Zillow
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2002 for $88,000
- Price/sqft: $135
- MLS #: 71360453
- APOD_AVAILABLE \ No,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,EXTERIOR \ Vinyl,FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Other (See Remarks),MF_TYPE \ 2 Family,PROP_TYPE \ Multi-family,ROAD_TYPE \ Paved,ROAD_TYPE \ Public,ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint.,
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,070 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0167 B:0000 L:0037 A
- Zillow Home ID: 59240257
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 390 Haverhill Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Lawrence, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 169.2% greater than in Boston Metro, and 7.7% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Lawrence home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Boston Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Lawrence home values.
- 401 Haverhill St Lawrence, MA$169K32.51,800
- 250 Broadway Lawrence, MA$372K--65,375
- 248A Broadway Lawrence, MA$205K------
- 403 Haverhill St Lawrence, MA$183K422,017
- 244-248 Broadway Lawrence, MA$1.13M--915,690
- 405-407 Haverhill St Lawrence, MA$266K934,779
- 383 Haverhill St Lawrence, MA$1.35M9911,997
- 243 Broadway # 249 Lawrence, MA$660K2448,424
- 100 Tremont St Lawrence, MA$222K633,045
- 102-104 Tremont St Lawrence, MA$240K934,251
- 378 Haverhill St Lawrence, MA$256K32.51,883
- 99-101 Tremont St Lawrence, MA$292K634,244
- 8 Winslow Pl Lawrence, MA$160K421,893
- 10 Winslow Pl Lawrence, MA$284K933,231
- 9 Winslow Pl Lawrence, MA$206K722,340
- 105 Tremont St Lawrence, MA$181K522,822
- 12 Winslow Pl Lawrence, MA$249K442,723
- 13-15 Winslow Pl Lawrence, MA$146K411,446
- 24 Winslow Pl Lawrence, MA$321K934,215
- 274 Broadway Lawrence, MA$226K442,688
Nearby Schools in Lawrence
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292