A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Claim Your Home to Win
Enter for a chance to win $15,000 towards a remodel plus free custom artwork from Zillow.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
The return values below are estimates based on the region, home facts, and past sales data. Your situation may vary based on current finish level of the room, changing style trends, depreciation, and how much of the project budget is invested in structural changes vs. functional/cosmetic improvements.
Price / Tax History
- Baths: 2 full, 1 half
- Lot: 10,541 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1961
- All time views: 1,565
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Oct 2015 for $129,900
- Last sale price/sqft: $66
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 200 sqft
- Disclosures: Sellers Disclosure
- Financing Available: Cash Sale
- Financing Available: Conventional
- Foundation Description: Slab
- List Type: Lease
- Lot Description: Subdivision Lot
- Ownership Type: Full Ownership
- Property Type: Free Standing
- SqFt Source: Appraisal District
- Style Description: Traditional
- Year Built Source: Appraisal District
- Water Sewer Description: Public Sewer
- Water Sewer Description: Public Water
- Lot Size Source: Appraisal District
- Financing Available: FHA
- Financing Available: VA
- Heating System Description: Central Electric
- Restrictions: No Restrictions
- Defects: Has Known Defects
- Status: Option Pending
- Number Of Unit Stories: 1
- Geo Market Area: Other
- 2nd Bedroom Dimension: 11X11
- 3rd Bedroom Dimension: 11X11
- Section Number: 3
- Legal Description: BLOCK 2
- Legal Subdivision: Other
- Legal Description: Lot 7
- 1st Bedroom Dimension: 11x13
- Den Dimensions: 25x13
- Legal Description: Section 3
- Legal Description: GREEN FOREST # 1-6
- Legal Description: ACRES 0.242
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,966 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1961
- Lot depth: 140 ft
- Lot width: 75 ft
- Parcel #: 004944000210
- Zillow Home ID: 52860492
Sell Your Home on Zillow
if you listed your home for sale
Nearby Schools in Vidor
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.