- Lot: 0.46 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Views: 4,736 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Sep 2014 for $325,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $187
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- AMENITIES \ Bike Path, AMENITIES \ Conservation Area, AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ Marina, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Stables, AMENITIES \ Swimming Pool, AMENITIES \ T-Station, AMENITIES \ Tennis Court, AMENITIES \ University, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Range, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 100 Amps, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fruit Trees, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Garden Area, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Vinyl, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Under, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEATING \ Oil, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Oil, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Cleared, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,740 sqft
- Parcel #: M:025 L:100 P:
- Zillow Home ID: 56911109
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $305-416K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01923 home values will fall 0.1% next year, compared to a 0.1% decrease for Danvers as a whole. Among 01923 homes, this home is valued 2.5% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 7.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01923, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.8% lower than in Danvers, and 81% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 01923 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Danvers.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01923 home values.
|380 Maple St Danvers, MA||$483K||4||2.5||2,112|
|6 Brentwood Cir Danvers, MA||$444K||3||2||2,952|
|8 Brentwood Cir Danvers, MA||$394K||4||2||2,000|
|377 Maple St Danvers, MA||$391K||3||2||2,574|
|4 Brentwood Cir Danvers, MA||$395K||5||2||2,470|
|10 Brentwood Cir Danvers, MA||$423K||4||2||2,684|
|379 Maple St Danvers, MA||$377K||3||2||2,155|
|392 Maple St Danvers, MA||$376K||4||2||1,836|
|370 Maple St Danvers, MA||$358K||2||1.5||1,929|
|5 Brentwood Cir Danvers, MA||$400K||4||2||2,166|
|375 Maple St Danvers, MA||$396K||2||2||2,236|
|4 Glendale Dr Danvers, MA||$303K||3||1||1,140|
|373 Maple St Danvers, MA||$330K||3||1||1,088|
|6 Glendale Dr Danvers, MA||$321K||2||1||1,352|
|7 Brentwood Cir Danvers, MA||$361K||3||2||1,672|
|12 Brentwood Cir Danvers, MA||$391K||4||2||2,155|
|391 Maple St Danvers, MA||$352K||4||1||1,696|
|2 Hollis Rd Danvers, MA||$471K||3||2.5||2,189|
|8 Glendale Dr Danvers, MA||$348K||3||1||1,950|
|371 Maple St Danvers, MA||$401K||3||2||2,184|
Nearby Schools in Danvers
K-5 & ungraded0.8 mi
6-8 & ungraded2.2 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.2 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!