- Built in 1900
- Views: 1,552 all time views
- HOA Fee: $323
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Sep 2014 for $326,850
- Last sale price/sqft: $589
- Cable Ready
- AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ T-Station, AMENITIES \ University, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BTH1_LEVEL \ Fourth Floor, COMPLEX_COMPLETE \ Yes, COOLING \ Window AC, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, FLOORING \ Hardwood, HEATING \ Common, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEATING \ Unit Control, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Go Direct, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, KIT_LEVEL \ Fourth Floor, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_LEVEL \ Fourth Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Co-Op, STYLE \ Low-Rise, UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Top/Penthouse, UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Upper
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 3
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 25
- Floor size: 555 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1981
- Parcel #: W:10 P:00307 S:048
- Unit floor #: 4
- Zillow Home ID: 59171376
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $287-425K.
Market guideZillow predicts Mission Hill home values will increase 0.7% next year, compared to a 1.4% increase for Boston as a whole. Among Mission Hill homes, this home is valued 7.6% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 77.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Mission Hill, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 48.9% greater than in Boston, and 33.3% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Mission Hill home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Mission Hill home values.
|Other Units in this Building (24)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 390 Riverway|
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!